By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

GodOfWar_3ever said:
sabby_e17 said:

noname and Vetteman are Mafia...the town will only realise this tomorrow.

What is your response to Noname's last post ? Just accusing that he is mafia doesn't do you any favours sabby... 

I know. But time is almost up so theres no point in responding to it. 

When I die, you guys will find out that Vetteman is Mafia, but the town will probably follow to noname like sheep even though he is Mafia.

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
sabby_e17 said:

What is your response to Noname's last post ? Just accusing that he is mafia doesn't do you any favours sabby... 

When I die, you guys will find out that Vetteman is Mafia, but the town will probably follow to noname like sheep even though he is Mafia.

there is 4 and a half hours left, and what you're saying reads desperate...

GodOfWar_3ever said:
sabby_e17 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
sabby_e17 said:

there is 4 and a half hours left, and what you're saying reads desperate...

Within 4.5 hours most people will stay offline.

Well, I guess I'll vote - Sabby.

Dude, you're the best bet. If you come up townie then we can see what noname and vette have to say about it, but how likely is that? 

I probably won't be here all day today so I voted now. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Sabby accepted his fate........and am sure he regrets every single night action he made.

**Night 5 Begins**

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
sabby_e17 said:

I have already roleclaimed,  because of my role I will probably die tonight and the town will find out what I am,  but it wont be Mafia.  You claim that I am mafia,  so where is your proof?  

Plus if you arent even going to put up a fight/defense,  should I care that you are going to die ?

Vetteman94 said:
sabby_e17 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
sabby_e17 said:

I have already roleclaimed,  because of my role I will probably die tonight and the town will find out what I am,  but it wont be Mafia.  You claim that I am mafia,  so where is your proof?  

Plus if you arent even going to put up a fight/defense,  should I care that you are going to die ?

go to bed

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Damn,  I had a few more things to say

nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:
sabby_e17 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
sabby_e17 said:

go to bed

hey I was typing that up when you posted

/zombie creeping at night

/sees Vett

/runs after Vett

/bites a chunk of leg

/spits.... it tastes bad

/flees back to coffin

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO