By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

Stefl1504 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Stefl1504 said:

My gut feeling still tells me that silver-tiger is the most suspicious person out there, but at such a late day with so much hints on a possible mafia I don't think it would be wise to vote by gut.

Can I do anything to change your gut feeling?

Sadly I think you can't... But right now I won't suspect you any further because I don't have any real clues...

All I can do is tell you I am a townie... of course this doesn't mean anything, but I'm quite happy with my role. Last game I was mafia, now I'm townie. I think for my first two games it couldn't be better. I've seen both roles and now I experience for both roles. it may sound wierd, but I'm already looking forward for my third round! :P

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

I'm expecting Sabby to post his explanation in ~2 hours. 

We shouldn't ignore khuutra's comment. Yes, is most of his posts he was lying 'cause he was scum, but this was done after he died. he had no reason to keep lying to the town, so maybe the comment was a tease at F-F. Whatever the reason was khuutra claims that he had killed F-F. 

If Sabby did switch stefls and Final-Fan, I find it odd that khuutra would still say that to F-F. I mean, if he wasn't the one who killed him, he has no reason to say anything. So really, the whole scenario incriminates Sabby.

Anyways, I'll just go ahead and address the people who keep saying that they can't get a read on me: I'm pro-town. There.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Silver-Tiger said:
Stefl1504 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Stefl1504 said:

My gut feeling still tells me that silver-tiger is the most suspicious person out there, but at such a late day with so much hints on a possible mafia I don't think it would be wise to vote by gut.

Can I do anything to change your gut feeling?

Sadly I think you can't... But right now I won't suspect you any further because I don't have any real clues...

All I can do is tell you I am a townie... of course this doesn't mean anything, but I'm quite happy with my role. Last game I was mafia, now I'm townie. I think for my first two games it couldn't be better. I've seen both roles and now I experience for both roles. it may sound wierd, but I'm already looking forward for my third round! :P

I have been both already, but I always died early, so this game (my third) is actually the first time I gather some expirience.

As townie I got lynched on day 2 and as Mafia I got killed on night 2. I am really glad I survived this game so far (which was actually my personal goal)... I think we townies do have already lost this game if there were 4 person per mafia, because if thats the case we have 4 townies and 4 mafia out there, plus a SK. If there were 3 persons per mafia we still have a slight chance of wining if we lynch a mafia today... this would mean 6 townies and 2 mafia, plus the SK...

I am still pretty confused with the night kills...  there were only once two mafia kills... on all the other nights there was one mafia kill and one other kill (once two other kills if you count the bomb as self murder).

so we had following kills:

Night Mafia Other Total
1 2 (1)* 2
2 1 1 2
3 (1)** 2

4 1 1 2

*Nens post hinted at multiple assassins that targeted Khuttra
** Mafia (Soleron) targeted the bomb and has been blown to pieces (Bomb kills himself)

So the SK has only killed every second night, but tried to kill on the first night. There are also not very much Mafia kill considering their potential, they only had one night using their full might and that night they killed each other. I think Mafia lost each night a kill on someone being protected, congratulations to our doc.

If I have made any mistakes please correct me...

@j0

That smiley at the end made you look like a SK! jk

Now that you mentioned it I looked back at what Khuutra posted and you are right, it pretty much sounded like he wanted to annoy F-F by telling him that he also has lost...

I just posted to say: I will be absent until monday evening/night starting from 16:00 today...

Post to keep this in my hot topicz...

Around the Network

I'm going to look back over the thread again today and post some new ideas.

RIGHT NOW THOUGH:

• We may have anywhere between 2-4 mafia players left PLUS  another nightkiller
  • We're down to 9 players, so the town may very well be on the verge of losing the game

For this reasnon, I have a simple message to all the TOWNIES out there: DO NOT VOTE.

This may be our last day, and we need to get this right. Prematurely ending the day before has cost us dearly, and the anti-towns will want this day to be concluded as soon as possible. Throwing votes prematurely before the day has been allowed to breathe for a number of real-days will give the anti-towns the opportunity to bandwagon. We need to get as much discussion going as possible and we need to get as many players posting as possible, and we need to give ourselves enough time to come to the best decisions.

FUTHER:

• I want to see sabby respond to Noname's post.
  • I want to see dsister posting again.
  • I want to see Vetteman posting again.
  • I want to hear who Silver-Tiger's suspects are.

Agreed, if you're going to vote for someone it would be wise to post your intentions but not actually do it.

I'd also like to know who Sabby swapped last night.

Stefl1504 said:

As townie I got lynched on day 2 and as Mafia I got killed on night 2. I am really glad I survived this game so far (which was actually my personal goal)... I think we townies do have already lost this game if there were 4 person per mafia, because if thats the case we have 4 townies and 4 mafia out there, plus a SK. If there were 3 persons per mafia we still have a slight chance of wining if we lynch a mafia today... this would mean 6 townies and 2 mafia, plus the SK...

I might be very possible that one Mafia group has 4 members, while the other one has only 3. that would put scum at 4 and town at 5. Last game we also had this scheme. Either way we are one the verge of loosing this game. if we don't lynch scum today, we're done for.

As for Transgentspree: I'm reading the through the whole topic again to find any clues on the people still alive. then I will give you my suspects.

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Vetteman94:

was a bit suspicious in the beginning, but somehow completely dissapeared of the radar now. I was highly suspicious of him back then, and my feelings were only reinforced through his extreme lurking and sudden bandwaggoning. Nevertheless we have no real leads against him, because he's posting so few.

My opinion: SCUM-ish

Transgentspree:

He tried to help the town from the very beginning. he was absent the whole day two but after that he was quite active again. He always gave new clues and hints to lead the discussion when we went into a blind alley. he was a strong supporter of the RCTjunkie lynch, so i doubt he's in Mafia B and he made a point when suspecting Sabby, Soleron never suspected him. That means Sabby would be in mafia A, and if he would be scum in Mafia A, I don't think he would try to fuck over his own teammate. Of course that would only apply if Sabby is in Mafia A, which seems very likely IMO, though.

My opinion: Pro-Town

C03n3nj0:

I have no clear picture of him. He literally contributed nothing besides some suspisions and he posts so few that it is hard to draw a picture of him. On the other hand he never did anything that hurt the town. The only thing worth mentioning is his vote for RCT who turned up mafia B and his vote for Sabby, which he turned back pretty quick and many of his posts were off-topic. I still say he is pro-town, although this role doesn't suit him at all. he posted WAY more in the last game, where he was mafia. Perhaps he is just the mafia type of player?

My opinion: Pro-Town-ish

Sabby_17:

His reasoning  for his actions just seem unlikely. Although he might be telling the truth about his role being a bus driver, but his alignment is scum. He randomly switches persons who he thought off being scum and even has success with that? I don't fall for that. From my experience people who try to tell they're lucky usually lie. Noname and Transgent have already dealt with him, and I completely agree with them.

my opinion: Scum

Dsister:

Something tells me that the is the serial killer. He randomly throwed out suspiscions at the beginning of the game, completely dissapeared and when he reappears, he only posts off-topic comments, probably to divert our discussions. Add that with his votes, (everyday he voted for somebody else) and you have truly a Serial Killer behaviour. Seems like he wants to dispose as much players as possible. Additionally he never really contributed to the general discussion.

my opinion: Serial Killer!

Noname2200:

Noname was never afraid to suspect people, even if people were against him. Furthermore, he even lead several discussions and provided many evidences. I say at this point I'm 99% sure he is pro-town. As scum he would never bring forward the town so much.

My opinion: Pro-Town

Nikells:

He is the only one were I have no friggin' clue what alignment he has. Really, I have no fucking idea.

my opinion: ???

I was thinking- we could find the mafia through the process of elimination, couldn't we? Some of this stuff is pretty damn obvious already, but I'll say it anyways. 

With 22 players we could have either 4 mafiosi in each faction, 3, or one with 3 and the other with 4. With the SK, having 3 mafia on each faction makes it 7 baddies to 22 townies, that fits the 1 in 3 rule where 1/3 of the town are mafia. Plus with a bunch of people coming up as  mere vanilla townies, it makes a bit more sense of having only 3 mafia in each faction. 

Mafia A had Soleron and Final-Fan. 
Mafia B had khuutra and RCTjunkie (leader).

So there's at least 3 baddies including the SK still alive with only 6 people as pro-town. 

-Stefl back-up his pro-town-sounding role with catching RCT for us, if we are to believe he's good then there's a high chance dsister is also good. 
- If I can remember right both Nikells and silver-Tiger have roleclaimed townie. I don't want to write them off just yet, though.
- Noname has played a very pro-town game so far, it seems he's in no one's suspicion list. 
- trangentspree has also participated in the town, but I'm still a bit wary of him. Call it my gut (or paranoia). 
- Both Vetteman and Sabby are the most scummy right now, they're both completely gone right now, too. 
- As for me, well, I'm pro-town. People seem wary that they can't get a read on me, though. 

So what I think is that our 3 possible baddies reside in this guys: 

1.  Vetteman
1.  Sabby
3. Silver-Tiger
3.  Nikells 
4. trangentspree

Ranked in the level of my suspicion. 

5 isn't too bad. It's hard to do this when there's no more information in my hands. But meh, it's hard to narrow it down. 

Now two questions - Where hte hell is Sabby? It's been more than six hours.

And Silver-Tiger: What the hell do you mean by "He literally contributed nothing besides some suspicions and posts so few it's hard to draw a picture of him?" I've considered myself to be very active. Explain >:[ 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."