By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Screw the Vii, get a Wü!

Man this is getting sick.

Counterfeit jeans counterfeit jeans counterfeit jeans says Principal Skinner.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

That is the funniest and scariest picture ever simultaneously. Especially the WTF and the suggestive boxart of a skimpy chick to the left.

ROFLMAO indeed.

(more like Rolling In His Grave Mao really)

Nice to finally see some German engineering taking over. Wü for the win!!!!!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

LOL

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

lol
At least they're trying. Although considering they can launch satellites and have started manufacturing cars it might not be too long before they actually come up with a half decent console. Even if it does well only inside China the market that they have is more than large enough.

cAPSLOCK said:
The Chintendo Vii is going to be the winner by far this holiday season. With strong sales and GOTY contender "Fry Egg" there's just no way the Wü can stand that kind of onslaught.

I'm sure the Wü will pick up some early adopter sales, but until they get some stellar titles like "Happy Tennis" and "Free Craps" they'll be in serious trouble and lag behind.

ROFL. Nice one man, i foudn that hilarious :P

The Wu... its just a Wii logo with a line between the two i's!!!

Mummelmann said:
That is the funniest and scariest picture ever simultaneously. Especially the WTF and the suggestive boxart of a skimpy chick to the left.

ROFL....that "skimpy chick" is carol vorderman of countdown fame, and the game is Sudoku! It's a great picture....she is in her Mid forties.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"