By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Screw the Vii, get a Wü!

The vii is just cheaper.

mM
Around the Network

no way

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

WTF. Are you kidding me?

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

LOL

im SOOOOO buying this tomorrow

Around the Network

I posted this on that other Vii thread, and it's still disturbing me (have you guys noticed the "WTF" box art right beside it?)! o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SW-5120-1900-6153

WoW, the Wii, then the Vii now the Wu....just WOW

Soriku said:
SHMUPGurus said:
I posted this on that other Vii thread, and it's still disturbing me (have you guys noticed the "WTF" box art right beside it?)! o_o

WTF = Work Time Fun

It's a PSP game. It's in VG Chartz's game database right now (search "Work Time Fun").

I just thought it really matched the situation of this picture.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

to be honest it looks a lot more like a photoshop edit to me... i mean the Wii symbol is exactly the same, those sports things look very much like the actual tat people have made to fit onto Wii remotes, and no one seems to have a picture of the console box (just of these "compatible with Wii/Wu" perephrials.