Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Pikmin 3 Graphic Style*

*Pikmin 3 Graphic Style*

Real 15 19.23%

Cel Shaded 8 10.26%

Mixed(Skyword Sword) 4 5.13%

Odd&Different(Epic Yarn) 7 8.97%

Same as 1st 2 but updated 43 55.13%

Total:77

loved its artstyle of having real/lifelike environments and having olimar/ pikmin/ monsters semi-cartoony. It's style is very unique and I like the way it is. :)

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

Got to be realistic (the same style as the first two). It really helped the immersion factor to have these strange, alien Pikmin creatures in very realistic, very convincing, very recognizable earth environments. In fact the graphics of the first two Pikmin games are among the best of the last generation in my opinion.

Pikmin epic yarn graphical styling would be really cool.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

FlyingLotus said:

Pikmin epic yarn graphical styling would be really cool.

That doesn't really work in 3D... 

@Topic

I think they should stay with the same style, it was perfect for the game.

I also wonder what new Pikmin will be added to the current types of Pikmin?

Around the Network

a couple years ago, i would have said that 5 different types of pikmin is enough, and more would just over complicate things, but little kings story showed me that 15 different kinds of units doesn't do that if you have a good way to manage them.

as for types, getting to keep those little bulbmin would be nice.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

I think a realistic-looking Pikmin would be great.

Same as GC.   Cell shaded and fully realistic wouldn't work very well.

The rEVOLution is not being televised