By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 - Signup Thread

Bad news everyone!

Due to some calculation error on my part (I'm leaving on vacation in two weeks), some unplanned and very urgent contracts and the size of this game, it seems I won't be able to host this round.

Now don't dispair, all we need is a new host, if any of the signed up players wants to do it speak up now!

Sorry everyone for the inconvience!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Vote: truckosaurus

Just when I was gaining my trust back in Canada :'(

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

...and that's how Truck's life ended -by getting groin kicked by 20plus angry mafia players.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Oh shit, I forgot I'm going on vacation too.  But I think I can handle it, I'm bringing my PSP and DSi, does either of them still have posting capability in VGC3.0? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'll be hosting the new game and i'll go with "Mortal kombat" theme

i'll send the pms first and then i'll make the thread.

Its my first time hosting and am only doing it because i was promised a banana

So please be gentle

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Game thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=113175&page=1&str=1572834192#

am off to bed

Anyone didnt recive there pm?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Game thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=113174

am off to bed

Anyone didnt recive there pm?

Might want to check what forum that's in.  ;)

Didn't get my PM... and why did you post it in Sony Discussion?

ROFL..

Lock it please MM and i'll re post it in off-topic

Game Thread...again

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=113175&page=1

Final-Fan said:
Oh shit, I forgot I'm going on vacation too.  But I think I can handle it, I'm bringing my PSP and DSi, does either of them still have posting capability in VGC3.0? 

Both appear to choke on file size demands.  But I still think I can make it work! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!