By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 - Signup Thread

Its almost over ! 

Whos down with MK ?

Around the Network

We're not really waiting for 24 players... the signup will be open until I get around to making the roles. Sadly for GodofWar_3ever, I'm not that familiar with the Mortal Kombat universe so I couldn't possibly make 22 roles for it.

Signature goes here!

1. GodOfWar_3ever
2. nen-suer
3. c03n3nj0
4. dsister
5. theRepublic
6. Vetteman94
7. Nikells
8. hatmoza
9. trangentspree
10. Hephaestos
11. noname2200
12. Final-Fan
13. Stefl1504
14. sabby_e17
15. Soleron
16. RCTjunkie
17. Khuutra
18. Tanstalas
19. Silver-Tiger
20. Falcon095
21. SnakeEyez
22. Gnizmo 
23. supermario

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

TruckOSaurus said:

We're not really waiting for 24 players... the signup will be open until I get around to making the roles. Sadly for GodofWar_3ever, I'm not that familiar with the Mortal Kombat universe so I couldn't possibly make 22 roles for it.

Come up with four distinct roles, then repeat those same four roles six times each, but each time using a different color.

TruckOSaurus said:

Oh....next time then ? I would have tried to make one if I know how rivalries work in mafia games , how to balance it and more about mafia in general.

Are you familiar with GoW ? if not, I guess we should go with Star Wars or something....since a lot of people called out for it during the last match.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Come up with four distinct roles, then repeat those same four roles six times each, but each time using a different color.

That was the beginning of the downfall of MK.

Sub-zero and Scorpion (and their rivalry) was legendary. Then they added Reptile, with a green mask...and ermac...and rain...and smoke....and noob saibot....

The legendary ninjas and reptile is more than enough for a mafia game. 

Sub-Zero/Skorpion was awesome (Skorpian fan all the way), but yeah, they took it overboard.  I also recall them using pallette swaps for some other character(s), although I might be remembering wrong.

noname2200 said:

Sub-Zero/Skorpion was awesome (Skorpian fan all the way), but yeah, they took it overboard.  I also recall them using pallette swaps for some other character(s), although I might be remembering wrong.

Skorpion fan ? psssssss.....

Sub-Zero FTW ! 

They used the switching Colour palette for the female ninjas too.

sabby_e17 said:

Oh no, not Falcon. Now I have to predict that this will be a 50 day game.

Say what you want but I'm not the one delaying nights and also I dont get lynched for being insane

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Oh no, not Falcon. Now I have to predict that this will be a 50 day game.

Say what you want but I'm not the one delaying nights and also I dont get lynched for being insane

how could you? don't you die first day usually?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO