By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 - Signup Thread

Final-Fan said:

So does "you may chat after 'Day 1 begin' is posted" mean we may not post until then in the thread?  Or is the point moot because it will be posted more or less immediately upon thread creation? 

FoS: Final-Fan

his questions are very odd... kind of as if he was trying to get us off track!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

So does "you may chat after 'Day 1 begin' is posted" mean we may not post until then in the thread?  Or is the point moot because it will be posted more or less immediately upon thread creation? 

It means I copy-pasted an old signup thread, people will be able to talk as soon as they get their PMs.

Signature goes here!

Vote : Hephaestos

He killed my family !

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vote : Hephaestos
He killed my family !

Your MAFIA family? 

Vote GodOfWar_3ever!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Make the game however you want, but DO NOT add a cult faction or any faction that can recruit.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Make the game however you want, but DO NOT add a cult faction or any faction that can recruit.

That means he can't make the game however he wants...

noname2200 said:
hatmoza said:

That means he can't make the game however he wants...

I could have worded that better. I meant it as I don't care what kind of mafia game this would be ( as he asked for suggestions).

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

You sound like "WOW"

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

You sound like "WOW"

Really? How?

I'm not a control freak nor do I have a giant question mark hovering over my gender.

I don't know whether I should hit on her or buy him a beer.

1. GodOfWar_3ever
2. nen-suer
3. c03n3nj0
4. dsister 
5. theRepublic
6. Vetteman94
7. Nikells
8. hatmoza
9. trangentspree
10. Hephaestos
11. noname2200
12. Final-Fan