By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Wallmart prices Kinetics - 150 bucks (With no game)

Can you spell Walmart?

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Around the Network

Too expensive. Its going to end up costing nearly as much as the console itself (Arcade) and that's bollocks. How they expect to move zounds of units at that price remains a wonder to me.

It will still sell well, np

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

This is one of those special bundles WalMart does where it throws in a Gift Card and games.

If Kinect by itself is at the $150 price that other retailers, including MS Store, shows it at, then this deal by WalMart is actually not a bad deal. So long as you wanted to buy Kinect anyways.

$150 is a perfect price for it and i hope thats what it will be for the rest of the year

Play Me

Around the Network
superchunk said:

This is one of those special bundles WalMart does where it throws in a Gift Card and games.

If Kinect by itself is at the $150 price that other retailers, including MS Store, shows it at, then this deal by WalMart is actually not a bad deal. So long as you wanted to buy Kinect anyways.

When walmart does these deals the gift card is always free money, or as the ad says a "bonus".

so if kinect cost $150 and a game cost $60 then this bundle saves you 10$ (and a free $30 gift card).

Does this actually have any news content, other than a STILL unofficial price?

Mistershine said:

Does this actually have any news content, other than a STILL unofficial price?

I think its moving toward a more conclusive pricing. Why would walmart be giving away giftcards and a game in a bundle theyre doing internally without knowing the final price of a product?

Thats whats curious about this, imo. 

Unless this is th emost brilliant marketing strategy ever and MSFT is telling these companies to expect $150 then they come out at $99 or something close to launch to surprise us all.

snfr said:

Don't really know... even with that price it could still sell well. As you can see on Halo 3 Microsoft are advertising beasts and they could sell everything to people.

But we will see. The only thing I know right now is that I wouldn't even buy it for 99$ because there are simply no games for me.

I think there is a BIG difference between a $60 dollar game that appeals to the core audience of the 360 (hardcore gamers and shooter fans) and an add-on that is going to cost you a minimum of $200 (Kinect plus game), which so far has only showed games that would be considered casual.  I mean that's the price of an Arcade or a Wii (which comes with 2 games).

Plus, no amount of MS advertising could save the Zune.

kitler53 said:
superchunk said:

When walmart does these deals the gift card is always free money, or as the ad says a "bonus".

so if kinect cost $150 and a game cost $60 then this bundle saves you 10$ (and a free $30 gift card).

Which is why I said its actually not a bad deal IF you were already going to buy it anyways.