By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Wallmart prices Kinetics - 150 bucks (With no game)

Retailer Walmart will now be offering a new Kinect bundle that includes a game and a gift card through the month of July. Though Microsoft has yet to confirm the price, the bundle will cost you $199. 

"Currently the stand alone Kinect is approx $149 in the channel TBD, depending on Microsoft's formal announcement," a Walmart representative told IGN. 

Here's what you get in the bundle: 

- The Xbox Kinect 
- A $30 Walmart.com eGift Card 
- A choice of one Kinect launch title -- Kinect Sports, Kinect Dance Central, Kinect Joy Ride or Kinectimals (Note: this is not a complete list) 

This offer runs through next week, ending on July 23. Head over to the Kinect page on Walmart.com to see more. 

If this is the best price that MS can offer , it will fail hard....
However i sure that this is just a test from MS to see how players and consumers reaction will be, if too low , they maybe give u a free game.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

note on the choice of launch title: you have six options.  the four show above, kinectimals, and harry potter: deathly hallows.

which btw...didn't release harry potter supported kinect.

too expensive for my taste but as bundles go i suppose this is a good one.

kinect sounds cool, but the graphic design of all things related to it really sucks

paulatreides25 said:

kinect sounds cool, but the graphic design of all things related to it really sucks

There is so many colors that matches well with green why the hell they picked Purple ?

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Shonen said:
paulatreides25 said:

There is so many colors that matches well with green why the hell they picked Purple ?

So you would ask why...

Around the Network

This item is getting to be rather pricy it does appear.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

ouch! i hope not. I wont be buying at that price.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Still seems pricy to me based on those options when compared to the current Wii pricing for console with Wii Sports.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

ouchy

Don't really know... even with that price it could still sell well. As you can see on Halo 3 Microsoft are advertising beasts and they could sell everything to people.

But we will see. The only thing I know right now is that I wouldn't even buy it for 99$ because there are simply no games for me.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3