By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New VGChartz Network Homepage

I like it, it addresses most of the issues I had when the site changed over, so thanks!

VGChartz

Around the Network

Sneaky...

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Woah something is strange. I think you can't see the threads you made yourself in the Hot Topic of the hub.

Can someone tell me if that's just me?

Boutros said:

Woah something is strange. I think you can't see the threads you made yourself in the Hot Topic of the hub.

I totally can. Make sure it's not in Off-Topic.

Khuutra said:
Boutros said:

I totally can. Make sure it's not in Off-Topic.

Right, it is in Off-Topic. Thanks!

So we can't see Off-Topic on the hub. Off-Topic is gonna get quite unpopular.

Around the Network

a mix up home page,good job

i have to ask for the comment on game section back too as it was one of my fav things

Above & Beyond

can some1 link me to this new page or thell me what was changed everything looks the same to me

Play Me

Good job. I like what I'm seeing.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

i found it thanx to no one its the 1st icon top left didnt ever think that linked any where

its ok i wouldnt of had 2 columns for the hot topics 1 is enough in the other column instead of HT you could of put tabs to go to each forum section

i would add to the site not necessary the home page the PL, top 50 posters by points, ban reasons and return date, and points for posts in threads created

there no real inspiration in creating threads the way it is now

Play Me

@BHR-3, most should be making forum topics for discussion not trying to earn points.  Points don't really even do anything anymore.  I remember I bought the IM service with the vgchartz cash a long time ago but that is the only thing I remember being able to do.