By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New VGChartz Network Homepage

there not supposed to do anything they are for bragging rights at least thats how i thought vgc$ was meant for

Play Me

Around the Network

Great. Thank you.

Boutros said:
Khuutra said:
Boutros said:

Woah something is strange. I think you can't see the threads you made yourself in the Hot Topic of the hub.

Can someone tell me if that's just me?

I totally can. Make sure it's not in Off-Topic.

Right, it is in Off-Topic. Thanks!

So we can't see Off-Topic on the hub. Off-Topic is gonna get quite unpopular.

Can't see off-topic in the hot topics part? SOLD! Now someone just has to update the script to replace that green off the front page and I can use it full time. No offense to whomever picked the color, but it gives me a migraine after so long. I really just can't use the site with that as the dominant color.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

just wanted to say the front page looks good.  I was super worried that the odd split format you had was going to kill the site, but it definitely looks great now.

New hub rocks.  Now give us back tha ability to search for games and search the forums from gamrConnect, and I'll be happy.  Preferably make it so that we only have to search for a game once to find out everything about it and add it to our collection.  Sales and other info should be together!

Around the Network

Great, great, great, great, great JOB! the new homepage is MUCH BETTER than before. thank you.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

ioi said:
Donutsticks said:

Much better! Hopefully you can tweek the font sizes some to clean the page up a little more.

I hope that you will look at fixing the gamrfeed page too. As it is now I have to scroll on the mouse wheel way to much to check out all the news stories. Couldn't that be changed so that most of the stories can be seen on the page without scrolling?

It wouldn't be a news blog then? Have you tried the condensed view?

Honestly I didn't even know about the condensed view! That helps alot! Thx

Way more better than the way it was I tell you. Just a few tweaks smaller in size to each column and it would look golden.

Much better.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Old VGChart = I came a few times a day

VGCharts Hub = Made me run away and came only once or twice a week

New Hybrid = Makes me really happy =) and I'm coming back to my previous behaviour, visit the page many times a day :D