By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New VGChartz Network Homepage

The best the website has ever looked!  My only issue is that you cannot open up the reviews in a new tab, but have to go to the review section to look at a review.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

New hub rocks.  Now give us back tha ability to search for games and search the forums from gamrConnect, and I'll be happy.  Preferably make it so that we only have to search for a game once to find out everything about it and add it to our collection.  Sales and other info should be together!

Yea, I noticed that one can't search forums for forum threads.  Being able to do this allowed some people not to make duplicate threads.  Sure not everyone searched before making a thread but some did.  So they should allow the ability to search the forums for threads that might have already been created on the same topic to reduce duplicate threads (instead of waiting for moderator to close the thread out, thus wiping out people's comment in duplicate thread).

I love it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st