By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Announcement: Change to Signature Rules & Policy.

Is my sig safe? If not oh nooeezzz!!!! I love my sig.

Around the Network

Is my avatar safe? Some people consider it trolling Killzone.

^^^ Waaat? LOL. Thats just an avatar... maybe the people sensing trolling are avatards?

Tease.

Personnally it is the GIF restriction that I am most interested especially when the same person post numerous times becomes a right pain the nether regions. I would go further and reduce the size by half again but then I am more draconian.

Now wonders about his recent changes to his signature.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

I think it's even more important limiting the number of quote post chains. Sometimes there are 10s of posts in a quote chain, and it makes the thread unreadable.

Around the Network

There seems to be a problem with using CSS selectors that begin with -moz, as these always get stripped out of my lovingly-crafted Kororinpa sig, unless I submit changes with javascript turned off. Am I breaking some obscure rule I don't know about? If so, why is this rule biased against Firefox users?!? Damn webkit fanboys!

*stamps foot*

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

yes,we want an utopia on vgchartz,were everything is puppy dogs and cotton candy. lol

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Is my sig safe? If not oh nooeezzz!!!! I love my sig.

As Machina said, you're way over, at about 8 MB total. Most of this is in the second row of pics, images 2 and 4. Those 2 alone will reduce you by about 6.5 MB, as both are too large alone. You'll need to remove one more of the bigger ones, too, sorry.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

just do what I do guys, make a sig advertising vgchartz, itll never be banned : p

Signature trolling is pretty funny. I'm against this new rule -_- Guess I'll stick to signature flaming then :D

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson