Which Resident evil was visually stunning

RE remake 69 29.11%

RE zero 8 3.38%

RE2 13 5.49%

RE3 8 3.38%

RE4 94 39.66%

RE5 45 18.99%

Total:237

resident evil 4 looked absolutely great for a ps2/cube game it shocked me when i first played it

Around the Network
kevinrize said:

resident evil 4 looked absolutely great for a ps2/cube game it shocked me when i first played it

play the remake, it will shock you even more! thats a promise

infact youtube it now i command you!!!

Every single RE game I've played, including Code Veronica (excluding RE3), blew me away at the time they were released.  I gotta say all of them.

At the time of release, the Gamecube version of RE1 was probably the best looking console game on the market (IMO).  If I had to choose one in relation to the time it was released, I guess I have to go with that one.  RE5 still stands as one of this gen's best looking games, though.  It's simply beautiful.

phinch1 said:
kevinrize said:

play the remake, it will shock you even more! thats a promise

infact youtube it now i command you!!!

@kevinrize while u r add it dont forget to look up on zero also

looking at the polls only two choose zero quite dissappointing :(

to me the only logical answer when it comes to graphics, which I assume visually stunning refers to , would be RE5.

Yes the other RE games looked good , and I'm sure they were visually stunning in their time, but the pole is about comparing all RE games to gether and picking which one out of all the RE games was most visually stunning, and the clear games is RE5.

I'm actually surpsied by RE4 being the one that people choose as the most visually stunning, either people have a low visual standard, or they've never seen RE5 running.

Around the Network

zero and RE4

I think RE4 was the most visually stunning with RE1 remake coming a close second. RE4 oozed so much style it was outstanding. RE5 may be "technically" "better" but it is so boring and fails to bring across the horror aspect of the games in any meaningful way. There is the occasional section of 5 which is good but only because it harkens back to the earlier RE style.

When RE1 remake came out it was like "Woah how amazing does this game look I never thought I'd see a game looking this good".

remake brought survival horror to new levels of fear n i appluad wat mikami did for remake

Snesboy said:

Well I prefer to have my eyes closed when I masturbate....

Oh wait. You mean this thread isn't about sex? I didn't notice because the OP is RareglovE and his threads recently have been sex threads.

First i was serious, then I lold....

I think I read somewhere that RE6 was going to be a reboot of the series.