By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox360 vs PS3---Console Wars Round 12: The Finale!!!

Around the Network

it's almost over.....

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

I prefer the other system but I can't argue with the final results.  Respect.

i already made a thread about this :(

Coool! My third favorite device this gen! :D

Around the Network

haha so true, every third finnish word allways gets censored in PSN. My native language seems to be very offensive to Sony...It's very frustrating. ;(

cool vid.nice quality. effective opinion. :)

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Why isn't the Wii included in your video? It sold as much as 360/PS3 together, and has a much better game library.

most of the fails that they complained about for the ps3 was a huge non-issue for  me,  so in my view ps3 winds handsdown, alos the ps3 controller is better for every kind of game except shooters, and soon we have ps move for shooters so in my view the x360 controller is inferior

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

PS3 is guaranteed to finish second place. PS3 will over take the 360 in total sales within a year.  

PS3 main pros are: superior hardware, free online gaming, Blu-Ray and multi-media capabilities, PS3 has more exclusive games than the XBox 360. 

PS3 main fails are: no custom music tracks, no cross game voice chat, severe bottleneck is PS3 memory use, hardware failure rates around 10%. 

360 main fails are: extremely high failure rates of hardware (Red ring of Death) between 35% and 55%, limitations of DVD format and having to pay for XBox Live multi-player games.