By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is this serious or a joke?

Chrizum said:

This is freaking amazing. Bookmarked.

I have subscribed to his Youtube channel. Some if this stuff is pure gold!

*Continues to watch all 105 videos"

Around the Network

im level 34 prestige 3 on cod modern warfare 2

"You're not allowed to use the two arms that God gave you.  That's not a game."

This guy is hilarious.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

(About Obama): "He wants to whole populace not to be able to use their arms!"

Hilarious stuff, even better than the plan from the crab people to turn humans into pussies.

Signature goes here!

Barak Osama Homo bin Laden? roflorflorlf

lolz Mexicans from Central America, from Brazil (?)

A true American from the south <3

Uncultivated and close-minded.

Around the Network

This guy is biased. Legs >>> Arms.

Atleast soccer lets you use your head. Ha!

This is so cheap. It's the politically correct thing to do, to pretend to be a retarded hateful Christian to give Christians a bad name.

I want to see somebody act like this, but mimic a fanatic islamist instead. But of course no one dares to.

And it's a disgrace that Im the first person in this thread to note this.

inbreed redneck?

Slimebeast said:

This is so cheap. It's the politically correct thing to do, to pretend to be a retarded hateful Christian to give Christians a bad name.

I want to see somebody act like this, but mimic a fanatic islamist instead. But of course no one dares to.

I agree he is pretending to be a southern retard christan redneck but I disagree he's giving Christans (or Southen,rednecks) a bad name since it obvious he make this stuff up. In another video he stated Jesus came so people wouldn't shoot cocaine into their eyeballs.  His youtube name is BillyBobNeck after all.

As far as making fun of fanatic Islamist we do have Achmed The Dead Terrorist.

Smidlee said:
Slimebeast said:

I agree he is pretending to be a southern retard christan redneck but I disagree he's giving Christans (or Southen,rednecks) a bad name since it obvious he make this stuff up. In another video he stated Jesus came so people wouldn't shoot cocaine into their eyeballs.  His youtube name is BillyBobNeck after all.

As far as making fun of fanatic Islamist we do have Achmed The Dead Terrorist.

Achmed's a doll though.