By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official May 2010 NPD Thread (Data for May 2-May 29)

Tagged so I can come back in here...

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Around the Network

The only thing I am really hoping for is Alan wake is beter than we have here...

I've probably jinxed that now though...

I'm not really here!

so is this due now'ish?

I'm not really here!

kowenicki said:

so is this due now'ish?

Well he posted on 17:11 GMT that it is due "about 5.5 hours from the time of this post". So that is less than 1.5 hours from now.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

So whos going to come in and say 'NPD in X number of hours'??? I demand someone do this!

Tease.

Around the Network

1 hour from now

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

So any minute now then really?

30 minutes...not any minute...look at the time of the post!

Getting a burger, so may be back after it arrives by a few minutes.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Half hour.

is it just me or can you not see the time of a post now? :S All posts display the current time to me it seems and that's BS

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!