By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - question for everyone that owns a ps3 and xbox360.

I have roomates, am Un-married (still paying for a lady though ;) ), have no children. We own an Xbox 360 ( roomate spent 900$ getting it though -_- ), a PS3, a 40 Inch Bravia LCD, and 7.1 surround sound :D and all of us have some pretty shoddy jobs at the moment lol. I make 10 an hour -_-

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
I have roomates, am Un-married (still paying for a lady though ;))

You know, prostitution is illegal, and so is hiring them.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
I have roomates, am Un-married (still paying for a lady though ;))

You know, prostitution is illegal, and so is hiring them.

LOL SHHHHHHH there might be cops here ><; (but seriously housing, food, transportation and entertainment add up ;-; )

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Single and own a ps3.

I'm married for 5 years, have two children, a mortgage (more than $1100 a month) and a 360, Wii, PS2, Xbox, Game Gear, NES, SNES, N64 and a decent PC, plus an LCD, projector, two HD DVDs and a room for all of my toys (it's over our 2-car garage). I have a few bills, but the house is our only real expense. I was inches from buying a PS3, with cash, but decided against it because I don't see a need right now for another system. Maybe later, but not right now. I would rather buy an HDTV than spend loot on a PS3.

Around the Network

Married this year (paid for the wedding myself) and bought a house last year, and own a 360 (0 CC debt btw). It's all about money management + salary.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Yeah, dude, no offense, but if you want to buy expensive, time consuming (fragile) stuff, you should probably not have kids. They are the most expensive time consuming thing ever and I can't think of any way I would ever have time to play videogames again if I had some kids.

I babysit my niece a lot, and I had just gotten a new vcr/dvd combo, had it for lke two days, and I had to disconnect it to find out what the hell the weird sound it was making was, not to mention it wasn't working, and guess what was wrong with it?

The VHS player was stuffed with Lite Brite pieces. Which thank god were not badly lodged and came out when I turned it upside down and shook it for five minutes.

No kids for me. Certainly never in the same room as my PS3 or my Wii or my VCR or anything else.

scorptile said:
how many of you are married wiht more then one kid? or are most live at home not married with no bills? the few guys i know that has a 360 and ps3 has no bills and still live at home with mommy and daddy.

Not everyone works at McDonalds like you my friend.  You don't have to be the world's richest man to own both.

DongHungLong said:
scorptile said:
how many of you are married wiht more then one kid? or are most live at home not married with no bills? the few guys i know that has a 360 and ps3 has no bills and still live at home with mommy and daddy.

Not everyone works at McDonalds like you my friend. You don't have to be the world's richest man to own both.

As much as I agree that the point Scorptile is trying to make is flawed (although he DOES have some logical reasoning), I take extreme offense to this.

I work a much better job than McDonald's. Additionally, my job requires a hell of a lot more intelligence, work ethic, and manpower to run, not to mention I hold hundreds of lives in my hands each day. I have a LOT more responsibility than some kid working at McDonald's. I work very hard to make a living, doing what I can to get by.

But I cannot afford a 360/PS3 on top of my current interests.

Put a little more thought into what you say before you click the "Post" button so you don't come across as a complete trolling douche next time, eh?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Dude, his name is DongHungLong.......