By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Firmware 3.40 Features - PSN+, Video Editor/Uploader, and much more

Full inFAMOUS in PSN Store.

Around the Network

PSN Plus right now.

inFamous game trial (60-minute trial)
WipEout HD (Full Game) FREE [normally $19.99]
Rally Cross (PSOne Classic) FREE [normally $5.99]
Age of Zombies (minis) FREE [normally $4.99]
Warhark Fallen Star (Add-On) FREE [normally $1.99]
Collision Theme FREE
Fat Princess: Fat Roles DLC $3.99 [normally $4.99]
Fat Princess Pink and Blue Princess Avatars FREE
Gauntlet II $2.50 [normally $4.99]
Mortal Kombat II $2.50 [normally $4.99]
Rampage $2.50 [normally $4.99]
Rampart $2.50 [normally $4.99]
Cuboid $7.99 [normally $9.99]
Cuboid Booster Pack FREE [normally $2.99]
Cuboid Bundle Pack FREE [normally $4.99]
Cuboid Level Editor FREE [normally $3.99]
Hamsterball $7.99 [normally $9.99]
Interpol $7.99 [normally $9.99]
Magic Orbz $7.99 [normally $9.99]
Magic Orbz Witches Pack FREE [normally $2.99]
Magic Orbz Jungle Pack FREE [normally $2.99]
Magic Orbz Winter Pack FREE [normally $2.99]
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom $7.99 [normally $9.99]
Mahjong Tales Ancient Wisdom Booster Pack FREE [normally $4.99]
Smash Cars $11.99 [normally $14.99]
Smash Cards Virus Run FREE [normally $2.99]
Wakeboarding HD $11.99 [normally $14.99]

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/06/28/playstation-plus-packs-major-value-into-subscription/

Well... it seems that SONY may have just killed PSN  for me... PSN  comes with the inFamous trial but it turns out you can now BUY inFamous for the lovely price of 30$. I've already beaten the game but I sold my copy and now i really miss it... having it on my HDD for ever though...

I'm tempted... I only have 30.01$ on my PSN account. Decisions decisions...

4 ≈ One

Damnit... why couldn't PSNplus give me a discount on inFamous!!!

I can't decide T_T

4 ≈ One

just a notice to make your plus available to other ppl on ur friends list. sigh off then sigh back on.

Around the Network

I am now a member of PlayStation Plus.  I figure I'll actually save money this way, thanks to the discounts and whatnot, but the beta access is a cool perk.  And hopefully they'll add cloud storage soon.  I'd pay for that alone!

One worrying thing:  I went to rate a bunch of the stuff I own on PSN, and it was prompting me to buy both Flow and the Wipeout Fury dynamic theme.  I got Flow during the Valentine's Day giveaway and I'm pretty sure the Wipeout theme was free when they first put it up (at least, I doubt I would have paid for it), and I definitely own both, since both are on my ps3 and work just fine.

So I went digging through my history under Account Settings.  Flow shows up in my Transaction History, but not in my Download List, and the Wipeout theme shows up in neither.  Wtf?  And I not going to be able to redownload these at a late date?  Do I not actually "own" them?

And for some reason vanilla Wipeout HD isn't showing up on that store at all, so I can't rate it.  All I saw was Fury, which I can't rate since I don't own it.

EVEYBODY DOWNLOAD THE COLLISION THEME!!! is fuckin sweet as hell get it!

I downloaded it, but haven't tried it yet.  The icon made it look really cool though!

lol

After giving it some thought... I'm gonna wait and see... 

I won't get PSNplus until I can get a year subscription. Also won't get inFamous... YET.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:

After giving it some thought... I'm gonna wait and see... 

I won't get PSNplus until I can get a year subscription. Also won't get inFamous... YET.

Well if you do plan to get a year subscription, I'd do it ASAP so you get the three free months.