By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WARNING: Picross 3D

Last week I had to start working on a project and was playing this game. I had about 30 minutes before I planned on starting. There is a problem with the way the puzzles are given to you. When you think that a puzzle goes only for about 5 minutes, then you always think you can play one more before you start working. What happened? After playing for two hours and a half I finally decided to look at my watch and noticed the damage it had done.

So watch out for this game.

Warning!! Extremely addictive.

They should put this warning on the box.

Around the Network

Just one more turn puzzle.

I know, I just started this game and I can't put it down.

I'm one of the few europeans playing it...oh, I was, I finished every puzzle in the game and I finished also all the downloadable puzzles until now. I agree with you, it's too addictive! It never happened to me to play a puzzle game for 50-60 hours (I think this is the time of playing)...great game, buy it people! And the controls are simply amazing, Nintendo couln't choose better ones.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

I was thinking about buying this game but I picked to save my money for Wii games instead...

Around the Network

This game is extremely addictive, whenever I have limited time I won't play Picross 3D, so I don't miss my plans.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

I cant wait to play it in the 3DS...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I finished all puzzles in the first Picross for the DS. Now I'm still on the easy levels and there are more than 100 levels on easy. I wonder how long it will take for this addiction to end (this time equals the time to do everything Buzzi did).

My entire last night consisted of watching Hey Arnold and playing Picross 3D. It was a good night.

Phendrana said:

My entire last night consisted of watching Hey Arnold and playing Picross 3D. It was a good night.

No way, thats what I did last night. that is kind of creepy

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016