By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF Agito XIII Has Harsh Visualizations of War

lestatdark said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Well, the problem is, by the time this game is released, 3DS is long out and PSP is pretty much dead. Maybe they should just switch the development to 3DS?

*Sigh*

Again with the "PSP is the deadz" talk.... Tell you what, find me another non-nintendo handheld console that has done as well as the PSP. The PSP is fine as it is.

I know what you mean, but come on, be realistic. At the moment the PSP can keep up, but what argments are speaking for the PSP when the 3DS is out? Good Graphics? The 3DS can easily match that, if not top that. Great games? 3DS launch lineup is already looking better than most PSP games.

PSP was a really good handheld and it was the hardest competitor to Nintendo in the handheld market ever. It made Sony a lot of money and showed Nintendo is not the only one to make good handhelds.

However, it's time to move on. PSP is going for it's sixth year. If FF Agito XIII is till releasing for the PSP, then it would one of the last titles to appear on it.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
lestatdark said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Well, the problem is, by the time this game is released, 3DS is long out and PSP is pretty much dead. Maybe they should just switch the development to 3DS?

*Sigh*

Again with the "PSP is the deadz" talk.... Tell you what, find me another non-nintendo handheld console that has done as well as the PSP. The PSP is fine as it is.

I know what you mean, but come on, be realistic. At the moment the PSP can keep up, but what argments are speaking for the PSP when the 3DS is out? Good Graphics? The 3DS can easily match that, if not top that. Great games? 3DS launch lineup is already looking better than most PSP games.

PSP was a really good handheld and it was the hardest competitor to Nintendo in the handheld market ever. It made Sony a lot of money and showed Nintendo is not the only one to make good handhelds.

However, it's time to move on. PSP is going for it's sixth year. If FF Agito XIII is till releasing for the PSP, then it would one of the last titles to appear on it.

I know Sony should at least attempt to release a new handheld, they already shown they can compete with Nintendo for that market. But I also think that Agito is going to be the swan song of the PSP, pretty much like FFXII and God of War 2 were the swan songs for the PS2. 

It's not like they're going to shift to another new hardware in mid-development, after having done that in the beginning of the development of Agito. The game was supposed to be cellphone only. 

A 3DS release of Agito would mean another 2-3 years wait until Agito releases. Right now, even with a PSP release, we're looking at least at a 1 year release window for it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Silver-Tiger said:
lestatdark said:
Silver-Tiger said:

*Sigh*

That's an opinion not a fact.

And please enough of the 3DS > All,  PSP is doomed we get it.

This thread is for the ones who are excited for this game

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Valkyria Chronicles 2 FTW!!!

wait he is talking about FF ?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Just release the game, it was announced at least 4 years ago!!! And make is like Crisis Core, because that was an amazing game

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

Just release the game, it was announced at least 4 years ago!!! And make is like Crisis Core, because that was an amazing game

They're bezy with the 3rd Birthday...that's why am not complaining

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

why ppl are always talking the psps is doomed wheren there are so many great games comming out, if u prefer ds over psp why bother comming to this threat,i think the psp is much better than all nintendo handhelds, at least ive had ton of fun with it.