By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - It's been a day, and i'm still depressed about Azzurri.

A Bad Clown said:
Chrizum said:

Italy was one of the worst teams on this WC. New Zealand played better than them.

Good riddance.

Atleast they didn't refuse to play over a call, sit in the locker rooms watching TV as protest, and were sent home after they ousted their coach like another country I should not mention...

Very true. It's pretty sad to see the world champion and the losing finalist in this state, especially France. But hey, they sucked, so I say good riddance.

To be honest, I think only Argentina and Brazil are doing well, with Netherlands doing ok-ish. One of those three is going to win the WC.

Around the Network

After that fucked Italian referee ruined Australia's game against Ghana I'm so happy the Azzurri bombed out

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

lol what I find funny is how you saying if the coach picked these players it would of been better.

Italy is a soccer nation they should have plenty backups capable of playing in the team.

New Zealand on the other hand has a few of their players play in A-League Australia and most are part time players in a crappy New Zealand comp with full time jobs. They probably have like 20 people capable of playing for them.

at least they are still world champions for a couple more weeks,

and have 4 WC's in the cabinet

catenaccio can't always work,

but not getting out of the group is bad for italy,very bad

Above & Beyond

I know.  Being an Italian American, I always cheer for Italy after the U.S.A. is eliminated, and right now the U.S.A. is around and Italy is gone.  Weird.

@ Rol  Playing defense is how you win in any sport.  The other team can't win if they can't score on you.  I'm sorry that Italy doesn't have a more attractive style like Austria.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

I know.  Being an Italian American, I always cheer for Italy after the U.S.A. is eliminated, and right now the U.S.A. is around and Italy is gone.  Weird.

@ Rol  Playing defense is how you win in any sport.  The other team can't win if they can't score on you.  I'm sorry that Italy doesn't have a more attractive style like Austria.

Yeah, really weird.

Same concept for me, but i'm Canadian Italian. So I don't have really anyone to cheer for after Italy. I could always go for USA, they are the neighbors to us Canadians :P. They actually aren't doing to bad this year.

Smashed said:
amp316 said:

Yeah, really weird.

Same concept for me, but i'm Canadian Italian. So I don't have really anyone to cheer for after Italy. I could always go for USA, they are the neighbors to us Canadians :P. They actually aren't doing to bad this year.

The odds are that they'll probably lose tomorrow.  LOL  I hope that I'm wrong though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Smashed said:
amp316 said:

Yeah, really weird.

The odds are that they'll probably lose tomorrow.  LOL  I hope that I'm wrong though.

Ehhhh.

It's Ghana, they are kinda tough. But USA certainly has shown they have what it takes to go further.

So we'll see. :P

Rol is absolutely right about Italy, France and Greece.

I don't know how we're still around, buy fuck yeah!  Go USA!