By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1000 hours of Wii

i added it up from all the "todays achievements" messages on the message board.. took me about 3 hours to do July to November....told you i was bored.

Around the Network

Wow, I actually had the same idea. I went trough my first 3 months but I were to lazy to catorize like you have. My Wii hade been on for 200 hours from dec - feb. I'm not sure if I'm over 1000 hours now. But if I have reaaaally boring some day I'll finish my counting :P

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

I probably have close to 1,500 hours if not more....

Is that bad? >_>

i just counted.
ive had wii from june1 and i have used it for 967 hours

Wow that's a lot. I don't know if I've hit a 1000 but I'm up there.

Around the Network

it looks like i will make 1000 in about 2 weeks

most likely at 1k as well, though ive had the console for double the time.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

yeah seperating the different games and channels meant it took too long...maybe i should have just added the totals at the bottom of each page.

@losttears...double? i have had mine 10 months, it has been out for 12 (+ a bit more if from USA)...unless you were replying to someone else.

I'm likely at 500-750. Quite a few dry periods this year.

TWRoO said:

yeah seperating the different games and channels meant it took too long...maybe i should have just added the totals at the bottom of each page.

@losttears...double? i have had mine 10 months, it has been out for 12 (+ a bit more if from USA)...unless you were replying to someone else.

thats what i did,i just added the totals from the bottom