By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIV (Official Thread)

poroporo said:

I'll actually have to consult friends before choosing a server.. hmm. :/

They're all named after baddies now right? I was playing on Gilgamesh before.

If the server names as of now stick. I'll be going to Ultimecia.

Around the Network

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, with that avatar of yours.

poroporo said:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, with that avatar of yours.

Sephiroth will be filled with fanboys and losers. So I would avoid that one at all costs.

FFXIVCore has posted new screenshots from 4Gamer. They also will be doing a beta overview which Core is translating now.

http://www.ffxivcore.com/topic/8362-4gamer-beta-overview/page__gopid__170978#entry170978

Those screenies look GORGEOUS. How is this game a MMO?

Definately heading of to the Kefka server.

Also Wagram I know this will seem a bit tedious in your part but is there anyway you can put up a grid identifying who is getting the PS3 or PC versions and what server they'll be in.

I was also wondering if the PS3 and PC players will be in the same servers?

Oh the E3 trailer looks amazing!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Kamal said:

Definately heading of to the Kefka server.

Also Wagram I know this will seem a bit tedious in your part but is there anyway you can put up a grid identifying who is getting the PS3 or PC versions and what server they'll be in.

I was also wondering if the PS3 and PC players will be in the same servers?

Oh the E3 trailer looks amazing!

Yes it does. I'll try to give the grid a shot when I get a few mins.

Put me down

System: PS3

Race: Lallafell (Haven't decided between Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk which are better or has better aesthetics for the eye?)

Also I was wondering does this game have a fixed class system or is it always dependant on the weapon you have?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:

Put me down

System: PS3

Race: Lallafell (Haven't decided between Dunesfolk or Plainsfolk which are better or has better aesthetics for the eye?)

Also I was wondering does this game have a fixed class system or is it always dependant on the weapon you have?

You can change your class anytime you choose. You are not stuck on one specific class. There are also no level limits for this as well.

How is the guild system implemented?

Can you have guild wars or what about PVP?

Kamal said:

How is the guild system implemented?

Can you have guild wars or what about PVP?

I remember reading it somewhere. There will be some kind of PVP, but it'll be more like a sports event.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5