By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I saw Highlander last night... again

And I'd like to nominate Christopher Lambert as the worst actor ever... Followed by Jean Claude Van Damme, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Steven Seagal (has anyone ever seen a Seagal movie WITHOUT him wielding some type of handgun on the cover?!).

Are there any truly catastrophic actresses out there? I can't seem to think of any right now. 

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

And I'd like to nominate Christopher Lambert as the worst actor ever... Followed by Jean Claude Van Damme, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Steven Seagal (has anyone ever seen a Seagal movie WITHOUT him wielding some type of handgun on the cover?!).

Are there any truly catastrophic actresses out there? I can't seem to think of any right now.

Jennifer Lopez

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Will Smith is a pretty bad actor, if that counts.

is that the film with the 'Unisols'. If it is I would have to say the main actor was total bullsh^t. The film was so cheesy.

tombi123 said:
is that the film with the 'Unisols'. If it is I would have to say the main actor was total bullsh^t. The film was so cheesy.

I think you're thinking of Highlander 2. To which I say: There should have been only one.

Seriously though, the casting crew of the first Highlander must have been on something. Instead of putting the best Scottish actor of his time (Sean Connery) as the main character (a Scotsman), they cast some horrible pretty boy (Lambert) as the main, and shove Connery into a roll as some Egyptian guy. 

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Will Smith is okay. I liked Hitch and Pursuit of Happyness

Jennifer Lopez is a worthy nominee indeed. Oh, Paris Hilton! She's not gonna get any awards any time soon either...
Keanu Reeves might be another pick, he has like one or two expressions through an entire movie...

@Garcian Smith: speaking of casting; have you ever seen a cast less enthusiastic than in Eragon...? Jeez, what the hell was Irons doing in that project?

PS: Have you guys seen the new Rambo trailers? It looks... okay!

Heather Graham she couldnt even convince me in he role in Austin Powers 2.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
Heather Graham she couldnt even convince me in he role in Austin Powers 2.

Hah! True. Pamela Anderson in Barb Wire... ammagad... And basically anyone who has ever been on Baywatch.

Dolph Lundgren... I saw Masters of the Universe last week on TV. I HAVE THE POWER!