By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Level 5 announced console version of Ninokuni on PS3

This RPG (A-RPG?) is developed in conjunction with the famous Studio Ghibli.

According to the Famitsu magazine, the story of PS3 version will be different from the DS version.

PS3 version will support PS move.

Considering the extreme popularity of Studio Ghibli's movies in Japan, this game is expected to be very big.  Great news for PS3 owners who are also Studio Ghibli fans.

No details on the released date and price yet.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

Wow, now this is huge! Probably by far my most antecipated game on PS3!

Thank god I'm going to buy move :)

Anyway... on the DS version... please release it - and not just release it, translate it! If this is my most antecipated game on PS3, Ninokuni on DS is my most antecipated game of them all!

That's why I think sometimes this is great news and sometimes it is not... I'll probably wait for this game for 2-3 years.... sign

Well, I might have to get move

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

OMG! Now PS Move is a day one purchase for me.

Around the Network

This has me quite excited. L5, Studio Ghibli and Move.  

Incredibly, I think this version has a better chance of being released in the west than the DS version... because the 3DS. They're not going to go through all the trouble of translating a huge game for an old system...

And Fan translation for this game (DS) should push it some good 5 years more... damn! I'm not so sure they'll translate this PS3 version too, but... god, I hope so. To me it's like 70% chance against 20% or so for the DS game.

WoW! :O I WANT IT!!!!!!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Cant wait to play

HD graphics plus Studio Ghibli animations plus Level 5 gameplay plus Playstation move control

This is now just became my most anticipated game (well this and The Last Guardian).

wenlan said:
...According to the Famitsu magazine, the story of PS3 version will be different from the DS version...

Thank you! This is the best part of the news as it means I can look forward to both games.