By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft has confirmed the price of Kinect!!!

Microsoft has confirmed the price of the game control Kinect and it is available for pre-order in the US.

Microsoft Kinect previously went under the codename Project Natal and was demonstrated during the E3 last week. Microsoft has now confirmed that the price will be $149.99.

In the US, you can now pre-order Kinect from Microsoft Store. Delivery will take place when Kinect released in stores, on November 4. Price and delivery date in Scandinavia is still unknown.

Kinect will work together with all existing Xbox 360 models.

http://www.skuggen.com/2010/06/microsoft-has-revealed-the-price-of-kinect/

Around the Network

I wouldn't take that as "confirmed", but it certainly goes towards it.

A little expensive-ish for me, so I doubt I'll be buying it, at least this holiday. (We'll see, when I don't have a bazillion games to buy, alongside Christmas gifts, Christmas foods etc...)

Really interested in seeing how this sells.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

these doesnt seem like a confirmation.   if they arent revealing the price yet...but need to have a pre order thing up in their store...what are they going to do other than list it at the same price everyone else has it listed as.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

zzzzzzz........ too much

too mcuh? Tell that to the record high pre orders on gamestop/amazon/every freaking retailer

mM
leo-j said:

too mcuh? Tell that to the record high pre orders on gamestop/amazon/every freaking retailer

"Record high"?  Nice hyperbole.  Unless you have some numbers you want to share.

well not record high. but its up there

mM
leo-j said:

lolololololol

Proof?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey