By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Time to form the SSG...

kitler53 said:
misteromar mk4 said:
Im starting a splinter group called "Peoples Popular Anti Sony Group"or the PPASG.

Because Sony are dogs for pushing a expensive and unnecessary blu-ray player on all their loyal PlayStation gaming fans.

All are welcome to join.

As a member of the "Popular Peoples Anti Sony Group" i object to your name.  xD

Yeah buddy, you know where its at.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
I am the fanboy? Have you seen any of my posts? I've tried to debate with some true fanboys in here, and get hate for not loving the Wii. That's the truth.

poor guy, need some love? buy an 360 he is always hot

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Duke Of Darkness said:
Umm dtewi why would he bash the Nintendo group and why do you bash him?

Because if you don't love Nintendo, you must hate them.Few people can grasp the concept of gaming crossplatform like I do. I play Nintendo, PS2 and PC games, and I have been since 1989 (not PS2 of course).

I approve of this thread.

Sony may have made some mistakes with the PS3, but they've still made the 2 best consoles of all time, so they have done well in my eyes.

MontanaHatchet said:
I approve of this thread.

Sony may have made some mistakes with the PS3, but they've still made the 2 best consoles of all time, so they have done well in my eyes.

You a crossplatform player as well? I've always been. I even owned 2 Atari's, a Commodore 64 and two Amiga's (both 500 and 1200).

Around the Network

Okay everything going on in this thread is pretty ridiculous.

1) trestres, just because you disagree with him doesn't give you the right to insult him.

2) dtewi, what you are doing is the definition of trolling.

People, if you don't agree with the idea, then don't post in the thread.  It's sad that you would jump on and attack another forum member for something that in no way at all attacks your favorite console.  We are a community people, learn to get along.  That said, I don't agree with the idea of the thread either.  We shouldn't be dividing VGC into factions.  That's only going to make things worse.  

Seems like both people are just kinda riling each other up no matter what you do.

on one side, you have the sony crowd who feels that every Wii supporter is a fanboy that views the console as the second coming of christ, and is completely oblivious to the technical weakness that the system has.

on the other side, you have the nintendo crowd, who thinks that every sony fanboy has no real connection to reality, and is in a constant state of denial over what nintendo is bringing to the gaming spectrum both currently and its potential for the future.

The NDF has been through a full year of "Wii is a fad" despite selling nearly as much as the PS3 and 360 combined (this being on top of the huge price drops as new SKUs released by Sony and Microsoft) and "Wii only has minigames" despite having Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil, Manhunt 2, No More Heroes, Smash Bros Brawl, and Zack and Wiki (While Z&W may not be a mature rated game, it's still apparently more difficult that your average casual gamer can handle) and then the latest crop of "ZOMG! PS3 sold 2 weeks more than Wii!!! PS3 gonna winnn!!!"

On the other side, you have the SDF which has had to suffer through a year of "ZOMG! PS3 = Epic FAIL!" despite having sold pretty much at teh same rate as teh 360 did and "People just buy it as a cheap Bluray player!" despite having signifigantly high attach rates for games and "PS3 haves gaems TOO!?" and "MGS4 and FFXIII are gonna jump ship to 360!!" despite the fact that these games have been in development specifically for the PS3 for close to 2 years now, which is all on top of Sony's PR acting like Asshats the whole way through.

Time has quickly forced the evolution of instinctual reactive responses to these tiredly trumpeted memes and so now anything even closely resembling them can set off these automated defense systems before the target can even be properly identified.

I tend to defend the Wii more because most of the negative comments about it are so totally out of touch with reality that it just makes my brain hurt.

Oh, and Dtwei, just cause you THINK that he'd do the same to you if teh situation was reversed doesn't make it right for you to do it. You're making the rest of us Wii supporters look bad. so stop it.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

¿¿Is this "SSG" group affiliate in someway to the SDF??

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

not going to happen. Locked.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453