By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Posting from Circuit @ 6AM....WII LINES Ugh...

ok,i understand...
On the topic,i got somes lines,here,at ebgames for 30 wii's they got this morning...

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

Around the Network

All I know is that the Wii is not for me and I really can't understand the hype around it. I'd rather play my 360 or PS3 before playing on the Wii again.

But if you guys like it, that is all that matters. Not everyone will love everything you like/love and for me, I really don't care much about the Wii.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

I dunno what people see in leo-j...

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

eh? do some people see something in leo-j then, I just think he fucks up the forum.

Im so selling mine on ebay 5 days b4 christmas

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
Im so selling mine on ebay 5 days b4 christmas

With Brawl around the corner??? Crazy!

Well Im headed to best buy, lets see if they have any wii's or X360's or PS3's IM going to take some pics.

mM

nice

UPDATE

Alrighty....in good ole Clarksville, TN via the customers that were waiting outside, only Circuit City listed the quantity the store had at the "Line Starts Here Point" so I don't know quantities...

By 6:45 all of our Wiis were spoken for and we handed out vouchers at 8:15 so they could leave until we open. (Vouchers good until noon) The customers I spoke to said that there were over 30 people at each the Toys 'R Us and Best Buy in the same mall complex.

Ex-fiances mother update?

Well, she called back to see how many people were there and I told her to hurry. I have to mention this because it's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard! She's never missed a day of Church in her life...so I asked her about it. The response?

"A WII IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JESUS RIGHT NOW." Epic.

In the end, justice was served. She didn't get anywhere fast enough to get a Wii anywhere in town. Pwned.

Anyone else think it's ironic that the majority of people waiting in line these days were the very same people who scoffed at those waiting in lines a year ago?

Saintelistan86 said:

"A WII IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JESUS RIGHT NOW."

:O She better ask God for forgiveness, soon.