By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CNET Hands-on with Playstation Move

scottie said:

As always, if anyone compares the Wiimote without Wiimotion to move, then they should STFU

yes agreed that is only fair but I would like to add.
if anyone compares the Move without the PS eye to any other motion control system, then they should STFU

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Around the Network
9009pc said:
scottie said:

As always, if anyone compares the Wiimote without Wiimotion to move, then they should STFU

if anyone compares the Move without the PS eye to any other motion control system, then they should STFU

I thought move requried the PSeye? Or are you meaning that people comment on it as if it didn't have the functionality that the PSeye always has had? So yeah, I agree

scottie said:
9009pc said:
scottie said:

I thought move requried the PSeye? Or are you meaning that people comment on it as if it didn't have the functionality that the PSeye always has had? So yeah, I agree

yeah it kind of doesn't add much to the wii argument it is more for when it against Kinect. still one can't ignore wii motion plus then turn around and start using the eye against Kinect.  basically what I mean is to look at the technology as whole. which you clearly know I am just given the same scenario the other way round.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).