By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you tired of the Kevin Butler commercials?

Are you tired of the Kevin Butler commercials?

yes,they are played out 48 17.71%

no,I hope they keep the campaign going 149 54.98%

not sure 17 6.27%

This poll sucks!!!!!!! 57 21.03%

Total:271

Am,I the only one tired of the Kevin Butler ads. They are getting really old and played out. They were mildy amusing at first,but after Kevin Butler ad 100,their getting really irritating. I mean can't they come up with something else. These commercials aren't funny anymore. It's like the marketing team could'nt come up with any other ideas,so we'll keep these ads going for the rest of this gen. So,am I the only one that feels this way.

Around the Network

I generally like them, but some can be really unnecessarily (the later ones aren't as good as the earlier ones). I do hate Marcus PSP commercials. 

Not as tired as I'm going to be of those "Step your game up!" PSP commercials..........

RolStoppable said:

No.

Now try to figure out if I was responding to the thread title or the final question of the original post.

Aren't you a nintendo fan person,what does it matter to you,either way. You probably don't even have a ps3. lol

d21lewis said:

Not as tired as I'm going to be of those "Step your game up!" PSP commercials..........

Sony should follow their own advice,when it comes to that commercial. lol

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
oldschoolfool said:
RolStoppable said:

No.

Now try to figure out if I was responding to the thread title or the final question of the original post.

Aren't you a nintendo fan person,what does it matter to you,either way. You probably don't even have a ps3. lol

Commercials are shown on TV, you know.

Have the commercials conviced you to get a ps3? lol

RolStoppable said:
oldschoolfool said:
RolStoppable said:

Commercials are shown on TV, you know.

Have the commercials conviced you to get a ps3? lol

No. You?

I've had my ps3 since aug/2007. Obviously the commercials haven't done their job in convincing people to buy a ps3. lol

I personally believe they are the best video game commenricals on TV currently.   the new PSP ones are terrible though.     I dont know how you didnt think the ModNationRacers commercial were funny.

RolStoppable said:
oldschoolfool said:
RolStoppable said:

No. You?

I've had my ps3 since aug/2007. Obviously the commercials haven't done their job in convincing people to buy a ps3. lol

Just goes to show how ineffective the whole Kevin Butler ad campaign is. If the survey conducted in this thread is anything to go by (100 % of people said they didn't buy a PS3 after seeing KB commercials), then Sony really has to take the advice from their very own PSP commercials.

Have you ever even considered to buy a PS3, even before the commercials?   Is it even an option for purchasing one for yourself?   If you never even considered buying a PS3 or have the want to buy a PS3 then these commercials arent for you.   These are for the people who are interested but maybe need that final push/reason why.

Kevin Butler only appeals to the dudebro crowd. If Sony wants to appeal the wider market they should drop him.