By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 to have weather, track creation, go kart, stunt arena

What can we look forward to when Gran Turismo 5 releases on PlayStation 3?
Gran Turismo 5 will offer gamers an experience more rich, more in-depth and more exciting than they might expect - even from a series as closely identified with innovation and invention as Gran Turismo. Not only will Gran Turismo 5 deliver an even more comprehensive set of cars and courses than gamers saw with previous iterations, it will also feature new game-enhacing graphical effects such as damage, night racing and weather.

These innovations are twinned with the option to join millions of like-minded individuals globally within the Gran Turismo community and to find a driving experience to suit, whether that is taking on the Top Gear test track, chucking cars around stunt arenas, go-karting, creating and sharing your own track or intense head-to-head races. Who, where and what to drive is completely down to the individual.

This time around Gran Turismo is likely not just to be the definitive driving experience but a definitive gaming experience full stop.

http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/news/articles/detail/item285382/Talking-games-with-Shuhei-Yoshida/

I hope it's dynamic weather

Around the Network

Go Kart... Stunt Arena... umm hmmm. I'm starting to see less and less reason's to pick up other game's besides GT5 this holiday, time consumption's gonna be a bitch.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

"This time around Gran Turismo is likely not just to be the definitive driving experience but a definitive gaming experience full stop."

yeah pretty much

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

another reason to pick up the greatest game RACING IN NOVEMBER 2

wow.. this game just does not stop getting more awesome and impressive..

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

WHAT? A stunt track? Go Karts? Holy fuck. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

"Creating and sharing your own track"

I'm not sure, but has that been mentioned before either?

november cant come soon enough, i cant wait for T10 to eat thier words

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:

november cant come soon enough, i cant wait for T10 to eat thier words

I played Forza 3 and I don't know how they can say what they said after GT5 prologue..

mM

Go kart sounds fun. Has there ever been a realistic go kart game?