By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Toy Story 3 is pretty awesome

I wen in the theater with low expectations, mostly because of TS2, but they were all beaten and then some. The movie was no WALLE or Up, but it was still one of the best from Pixar. Go watch it.

Around the Network

hey....toy story 2 was awesome....

i want to see this but im fresh out of money...

Toy story 3 was amazing! I couldn't help but cry during the last ten minutes. I just hope that Disney decides to let it end with this movie

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

I loved all three toy stories. 3 was just amazing!

Just got back with a couple of my old time friends and I must say this movie is excellent. It also has pretty much everything to please even a more mature audience. It affected me in a lot of ways, especially... bah, I won't spoil it. Just go see it!

I would even say it's better than the first one in a lot of ways, yet again you need to have seen the first one to understand most of the things going on later on. Anyways, very very good!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I just watched all 3 back to back today. 2 is the best but 3 was good in my opinion. 3D is a HUGE ripoff don't pay for it. Ratatouille is still the best film from Pixar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

In my humble opinion it goes like this:

Toy Story > Toy Story 3 > Toy Story 2

Toy Story was just a plain masterpiece and Toy Story 3 was absolutely brilliant.  They are both fantastic movies and I expect nothing less of Pixar.  Also, putting Toy Story 2 at the bottom doesn't imply it's in any way bad, it's great too, it's just not as great.

Toy Story 3 3d was awesome, but the story sucked.  Ending sucked boring toy hijinks sucked.  Pixar really believes the toys we buy love us.

Repent or be destroyed

CommunistHater said:

Toy Story 3 3d was awesome, but the story sucked.  Ending sucked boring toy hijinks sucked.  Pixar really believes the toys we buy love us.

In other words: "I'm too old for this shit!!!" Amirite?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I don't watch kid movies. I'm to old for that. lol