By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will 3DS be affected by Kinect and Move?

Well with the price for a n xbox 360 kinect and PS3 move, you can probably end up buying a 3DS and 5 games.

Around the Network
ph4nt said:

Well with the price for a n xbox 360 kinect and PS3 move, you can probably end up buying a 3DS and 5 games.

badgenome said:
Onyxmeth said:
badgenome said:
Onyxmeth said:

1. I don't think anyone believes 3DS is coming out this year. Maybe in Japan it will...maybe. Not anywhere else though.

The rumor is that it will launch in at least one region before the end of the year. Since the original DS launched in North America first, why couldn't the 3DS?

When we got it first, it was by 10 measly days. Since then, three other iterations of the DS have released with months in between the Japanese and other regions releases. I'll stick with the ongoing trend and not merely the lone exception. Also if it were coming out so soon here, I believe they would have released the pricing info.

Well, thanks for crushing my hopes, you jerk.

Since the 3DS is not another iteration it will probably release in the states first since the DS originally launched in the states.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

if the 3DS releases in November, it will fuck up both MS and Sony really really badly.

Christian973 said:
badgenome said:
Onyxmeth said:
badgenome said:
Onyxmeth said:

1. I don't think anyone believes 3DS is coming out this year. Maybe in Japan it will...maybe. Not anywhere else though.

The rumor is that it will launch in at least one region before the end of the year. Since the original DS launched in North America first, why couldn't the 3DS?

When we got it first, it was by 10 measly days. Since then, three other iterations of the DS have released with months in between the Japanese and other regions releases. I'll stick with the ongoing trend and not merely the lone exception. Also if it were coming out so soon here, I believe they would have released the pricing info.

Well, thanks for crushing my hopes, you jerk.

Since the 3DS is not another iteration it will probably release in the states first since the DS originally launched in the states.

Well, thanks for reviving my false hopes, you jerk.