By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Warning! Kinect shrinks people!

An unexpected side-effect of Microsoft's newly renamed motion controller, Kinect, is that it shrinks people. The shocking proof is revealed when you compare the Your Shape Fitness demos from the Microsoft and Ubisoft press conferences.

Felicia Williams demoed the game twice on Monday. The first was at Microsoft's press conference, which began at 10:30am. At the time of the demo, when Ms. Williams was scanned in, her height was 5'8". At the Ubisoft press conference, roughly seven hours later, Ms. Williams was only 5'6". Incredibly, she shrunk two inches in less than half a day. At this rate, using Kinect, Felicia Williams will shrink out of existence in less than nine days.

source: IGN : http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1097583p1.html

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Probably just a giltch, the game is not finished and neither is natal. More IGNorant reporting.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

Well that sucks for short people!

shocking!!! 

now because of this im not gonna buy it 

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network

her breasts look much bigger during the microsoft conference also.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

thanks for the info.

ha, thats funny.  wonder if it the kinects fault or not perfect job by the game

Maybe she had high heels at the time! Or a different hairstyle! Or Kinect can see her big evil corporation horns!

Many possibilities.

Actually people get about 2cm shorter during the day so you could say its amazingly accurate!

Tease.