By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gamespot disabled Kane and Lynch user reviews

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/kanelynchdeadmen/view_image.html?id=O4cPtE4h7hKc4Bji#banner_anchor

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/kanelynchdeadmen/view_image.html?id=PNUO5Esl7hKc5x3j&om_act=convert&om_clk=userimage&tag=userimage;title

LOL

Around the Network
epsilon72 said:
eab said:
Yea, GameSpot, don't piss off the internet. You can't win.

So true - I mentioned it a few posts up in the thread, but how many of you remember this?

I didn't see that, what actually happened?

seems to be people are posting some kind of key? (HD-DVD crack key?)

About the K&L thing:

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/kanelynchdeadmen/players.html

Its actually rediculous, 75% of people gave it an abysmal rating (in protest im sure). 

Does that mean we can stop hearing about 8.8 now?

epsilon72 said:
eab said:

So true - I mentioned it a few posts up in the thread, but how many of you remember this?

Ever look at my sig?  :)

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
well CNet is one of the worst organizations on the internet. They arent even worth going to. Gizmondo is 100% better.

I agree, CNet is on my blacklist long since...

tabsina said:
epsilon72 said:
eab said:

[picture]

A while back someone posted a story on a website that had a HD-DVD encryption code (that's the number you see in the image).  It was taken down, so they posted it on digg.

Digg was told by Toshiba to take the article down so they did.  Digg users became mad at what they perceived as an act of censorship, and created thousands of articles in one day that had the number in them.

It was really funny to watch, but digg hasn't really been the same since then (it's full of wackos posting government conspiracy theory stories now)

finalsquall said:
leo-j said:
gamespot sucks.

Ummm, no they don't.  On the spot is a great show and their live coverage is awesome.  It's just a bad situation they are in

while they dont suck as a whole theyre reviews do

tabsina said:
epsilon72 said:
eab said:

Digg is owned by CNet and removed all anti-gamespot posts. So they are posting the HD-DVD crack. Funny.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

leo-j said:
gamespot sucks.

Agreed.

I love how everyone hated Gamespot a while back, and now that this dude gets fired (that no one cared about) he gets fired. I wouldn't be surprised if he got fired for not being good at his job.