By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Miyamoto is not amused

Ahahaha, priceless.

Around the Network

IMO, I'd say he looks more sad for MS (same with the guy beside him).  Nintendo did think about controllerless for the Wii for awhile and their study resulted that having a controller of sort better suited for gaming then to not have one.

He's probably thinking "Our idea of controllerless games would've been much more appealing than this, but glad we sticked with controller"

Funny pic tho lol, this should be in the "Caption This" articles of VGC lol

Legend11 said:

He looks worried to me...

Yup, worried that the stupidity will rub off on him

He is definitely scared and will cry himself to sleep now, seeing what Microsoft has done with his ideas.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

He is scared and just doesn't want to see Kinect succeed.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Miyamoto am hardcore confirmed.

Miyamoto looks Sad as if saying...Is this what E3' has become?

Miyamoto:"meh, Amateurs...."

he is just checking it out. he is obviously interested in it, and he is just looking. remeber the PSPGo pic? as for his sidekick there, i cant say much. though he looks like he needs a hug.

poor Miyamoto, Kinect Adventures looked particularly crappy, he should have gone to see something awesome done with Kinect like Child of Eden or Dance Central.  What confused me is that the only two games I thought were really awesome and cool ideas for Kinect came out of third parties, and one of them isn't even exclusive to 360.  Still thought that beats Move since the only thing I've seen out of that is a decent control scheme for already established games and then some shovelware.

Torillian said:

poor Miyamoto, Kinect Adventures looked particularly crappy, he should have gone to see something awesome done with Kinect like Child of Eden or Dance Central.  What confused me is that the only two games I thought were really awesome and cool ideas for Kinect came out of third parties, and one of them isn't even exclusive to 360.  Still thought that beats Move since the only thing I've seen out of that is a decent control scheme for already established games and then some shovelware.

Miyamoto did see Child of Eden!  Reportedly, he told Miziguchi personally that it was the game of E3 even!

Child of Eden 3DS plz!