By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Miyamoto is not amused

Obviously it is all in the eyes of the beholder, since to me this does not look like a concerned look at all... Quite the opposite, to me it looks like disdain , a sort of a wtf . So, as I already stated, it's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

fwap said:

To Each Man, Responsibility
Legend11 said:

He looks worried to me...

Yup - clearly quaking in his boots...

I'm sure he's taking it seriously - but worried?  With the Wii having sold more HW and SW already and the reception for the 3DS... seems a stretch.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

thx1139 said:

That looks like a look of concern

Yeah, hes either really intimidated by the device, or hes really upset, i cant seem to tell. i'm leaning more to concern though, the forehead looks deep in worry.

Around the Network

On the latest episode of TMZ!

Lurker said:

DO NOT WANT!!!

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

A203D said:
thx1139 said:

Yeah, hes either really intimidated by the device, or hes really upset, i cant seem to tell. i'm leaning more to concern though, the forehead looks deep in worry.

Totally. He's totally worried for Microsoft.

fwap said:
A203D said:
thx1139 said:

actually his face is like that

and when he really gets immersed in the game and serious,

his face looks like that

Solid_Snake4RD said:
fwap said:
A203D said:
thx1139 said:

actually his face is like that

and when he really gets immersed in the game and serious,

his face looks like that

Yes, that's my real take - he is concentrating.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin