By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which E3 games will you be buying?

After I watched EA's , UbiSoft's and Nintendo's conferences I noticed how many games I needed to pre-order and buy. Here's the list

NeedForSpeed:HotPursuit

Medal of Honor

Sonic Colours

Donkey Kong Country: Returns

LegendOfZelda:SkywardSword

MarioKart 3DS

AnimalCrossing 3DS

Kid Icarus: Uprising

HaloReach

Which E3 games are must buys for you?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

RAGE, Killzone 3, LBP2, Twisted Metal, Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, Gran Turismo 5, and many others!

Halo Reach, Gran Turismo 5, Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday, Zelda Skyward Sword, Golden Sun, Metal Gear Solid 3d, and many more titles.

Day 1's - inFamous 2, Halo: Reach, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Phantasy Star Portable 2 and many other PSP only titles, PSP's the overall underdog this gen so im going to support it the most fully. yes i actually BUY PSP games.

Maybe's - Donkey Kong

Nope - everything else

At this point on I still dont know. Im in serious lack of gaming funds, and I have to get a 3DS. But I also need a new PSP for Ghost of Sparta and BBS... and what if we see the PSP2 at TGS? :-O Sooo many things to buy, so little $$$

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Day 1's - inFamous 2, Halo: Reach, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Phantasy Star Portable 2 and many other PSP only titles, PSP's the overall underdog this gen so im going to support it the most fully. yes i actually BUY PSP games.

Maybe's - Donkey Kong

Nope - everything else

I always wondered who the two other people are that actually buy psp games besides me. Now I have found one of them lol

umm Gran Turismo 5 limited edition, Rage, Medal of Honor, Twisted Metal, Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, Infamous 2, Little Big Planet 2, and Killzone 3

I would buy move or kinect but as you guys can see this already very expensive.

lostintheodyssey said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Maybe's - Donkey Kong

Nope - everything else

I always wondered who the two other people are that actually buy psp games besides me. Now I have found one of them lol

I buy PSP games as well, just not as frequent as I do on other platforms.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

The new ones:
Child of Eden
Journey
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Kirby's Epic Yarn

The ones which got a surname:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

plus many more which were already known before and shown again at E3:
Civilization V, Lost in Shadow, Epic Mickey, Dragon Quest IX, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge, Super Scribblenauts, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Okamiden, Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light,...

Zelda wii

3DS system

Resident evil 3ds

zelda 3ds

paper mario 3ds

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99