By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS64: What other N64 remakes would you like to see from Nintendo in 3DS?

3DS64: What other N64 remakes would you like to see from Nintendo in 3DS?

Super Mario 64 5 6.85%

F-Zero X (plus Expansion Set!) 8 10.96%

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 33 45.21%

Sin & Punishment: Successor to the Earth 5 6.85%

Wave Race 64 5 6.85%

Other (write in) 17 23.29%

Total:73
noname2200 said:
jarrod said:
KylieDog said:

I want NEW games not tweaked ports.

Cool.  There's already threads for that, go there and stop stinking up mine. <3

Actually, I'm with KylieDog on this one.  It's fine to hae a 3D port or two at launch, because we'll be wowed by the third dimension and all, but once the novelty wears off replaying N64 games won't be a selling point anymore.  What's worse ist that the impressions I've read confirm that N64 games aren't as impressive on the machine as the other software was.  I want my 3D Starfox, I just don't want it to be in the form of Starfox 64.

I don't think N64 3Dmakes at all preclude original games.  I mean, Mario 64 DS didn't keep NSMB from happening.  ALTTP GBA didn't stop Minish Cap.

Plus we don't even know the logistics of these ports?  What if they're budget priced and a separate line (like Classic NES series on GBA)?  What if they're 3DSWare downloads?

Around the Network

F-Zero plus 3DS= sounds good to me.

BoneArk said:

F-Zero plus 3DS= sounds good to me.

If Konno announced F-Zero X 3D, with the the Expansion Set track/car editor tools, online play/sharing and using the GX engine/assets, I seriously think I'd die on the spot.

I went with Majora's Mask.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)