$30 - eyetoy discounted at many retailers

games - play it on many of the games you are already buying this fall

=$110

parents teach this,you don't even have to go to school

also MOVE pricing was this high because of KINECT dissapointment

50 - there is no discount

50 - two wands for proper functioning

40 - the price almost everywhere

30 - there is no discount.  the things have been just announced even...to say their going on sale before even available is just stupid.

170 - good thing you save that 10$ avoiding the sports game.

of course...now you have no games to play it with !  good luck with that anyway...maybe you didnt really want it for games...?

im not sure what you are saying your parents taught you, but i guess they would be offended by it.

the discount is by retailers from their profits not from SONY what i meant

DS3 officialy is $55 orr $59 BUT AT MANY PLACEs you can get it as low as $35

two wands is your choice and it is like Wii,if you want it so go buy it MOVE itself is $50

ALMOST ALL PS360 games are discounted $4 from their $60 FEES so i was talking about retail discount again not from SONY price cut

so remember that SONY does price cut and retailers discount to difference between termnologies

no games to play with???????????

i am as it is gonna buy SOCERY,KILLZONE 3,SOCOM,LBP2,GT5,tiger woods so MOVE will be there

the parents thing was the reply to ur GRAE 1 thing and how will my parents not like it

they teach me to calculate maths,don't need to go school for it

Around the Network

what wii games need two wii motes to be used by a single player?

and since you are purchasing those we will need to add the price into the calculation.   move needs a game to truly be functional.  

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I agree that additional controller sets are really not cheap. But on the other hand, additional Wii controller sets were very expensive in the beginning as well. When I bought a second Wii controller set, I had to pay 40 Euro for an additional Wiimote, 20 Euro for an additional Wiimotion Plus and 20 Euro for an additional Nunchuk = 80 euros = 100 dollars.

ArnoldRimmer said:

I agree that additional controller sets are really not cheap. But on the other hand, additional Wii controller sets were very expensive in the beginning as well. When I bought a second Wii controller set, I had to pay 40 Euro for an additional Wiimote, 20 Euro for an additional Wiimotion Plus and 20 Euro for an additional Nunchuk = 80 euros = 100 dollars.

It's pretty much the same price for the controller sets and I'm sure that's no coincidence.

Discounts will happen though. You can get a Wii Remote with Motion Plus and a Nunchuk for about $55 total on Amazon.

Anyone who thinks Move controllers won't be discounted eventually either is kidding themselves.

I'm happy with the pricing, the starter kit at 100 dollars is really cheap in my country (our currency owns US currency big time) so it doesn't bother me at all. The sub controller is a bit more expensive than what I was expecting, but not a deal breaker.

Games are cheaper than both Wii and Kinect games so that's a win and don't forget that Move is optional, you don't have to use it to play on the PS3.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network
ArnoldRimmer said:

we arent discussing additional sets.  we are talking about what one player will need to play the games.   a total of two wands and a nunchuk.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

what wii games need two wii motes to be used by a single player?

and since you are purchasing those we will need to add the price into the calculation.   move needs a game to truly be functional.  

tiger woods

sorcery

socom

and many more need only one move and nav

im still waiting to hear which wii games use two wiimotes

I'm going to make a really wacky prediction and say that the number of games requiring two Move controllers for single player games will be few and far between.

If that's the case, it will probably cost me $50, minus any retailer discounts, to play my first games with Move compatibility.

MrBubbles said:

im still waiting to hear which wii games use two wiimotes

not many but i was talking about the point that if you want to play with more people you needed to buy more