By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best E3 conference and why?

Which E3 conference between the big 3 did you find the most interesting and WHY?

in my opinion Sony's conference was the best... WHY? Twisted Metal... nuff said!

Around the Network

Sony.

Because the only that show a new game (Twisted Metal) and does the MEGATON Valve Portal 2 "Best version" Steam on PS3 (realy... the first Valve PS3 game is Portal 2 and the best console version... I'm crazy happy).

And yet have KB.

But Nintindo so close.

Microsoft disaster.

Nintendo- I didnt like DS but im excited for 3DS. Sony's was a very clos second. However Microsoft was just plain boring thhis year.

Sony

Hardcore, and HD all the way, just the way i like it.

Nintendo, because of Donkey kong, Kirby, Goldeneye etc.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

nintendo, just for ninja announcing so many games on their press site, like

starfox64, mgs snake eater and ocarina of time remakes for 3ds

mario kart, paper mario, pilot wings, nintendogs, and other games for 3ds

also at conference, hundreds of booth babes chained to 3ds's (EPIC)

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

imo goldeneye was the best part of the nintendo then 3DS was second best part just if they showed more than hot girls carrying them!! :D lol

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

From what i can see , Sony's was really good, i was dissappointed there was no mention of the Last Guardian or this rumoured Team Ico rerelease. there wasnt much on move, but IGN and other places have said that its really good at the moment, at last we have a release date for GT5.

but imo the 3DS was the show stealer, from what i can see its an incredible line up. and the thing with Kinect is that nintendo are pushing 3D as the next big thing, they havent done much with wii, so i think people will be more interested in getting a 3DS rather than natal, because i think they'll be about the same price. And 3D in your hands, without glassess is amazing, motion control has been done with wii.

Nintendo. Easily. Kirby alone made it worth my while.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046