By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOVELY 3DS games screenshots collection!

Solid_Snake4RD said:
superchunk said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
superchunk said:

Holy crap! Those rumors of better than Wii and approaching PS360 graphics are true.

I so buying this day one.

not PS360

but as good as Wii,PS2,PSP on the small screen

now just a small price

BUT psp2 graphics will easily do them in bed

That's why I said 'approaching'. Keep in mind this is 1st batch of stuff. It will only get better, meaning it will match PS360 quality eventually. Of course this has a lot to do with screen size/resolution. But, that is still increadible.

Price I am also worried about and PSP2, bahahahahahaha.. I bet Sony was going to release it this E3 then saw the 3DS announcement not too long ago. That led them to go back to the drawing board. By TGS They'll show their new device with 3D and the same overall output as 3DS. It won't be better.

it will not match PS360 quality even at the end if those screenshots are real as PS360 launch graphics were far better

THOSE GRAPHICS are good but not incredible as we see them on PSP.and IWATA said we are giving it a HW graphic upgrade as it has been 6 years but they just upgraded it to PSP graphics and little more but not so big

price was not the fact why i was comparing it to PSP2 but the graphics.price is another problem

i think PSP2 announcement got delayed cause SONY maintains their console for 10 years and if they launched PSP2 then PSP life cycle would end easily in the next year and so not mainting their 10 year would only cost their image

yes 3D will be there in PSP2 now but they most likely didn't do it because of 3DS

Well, let's talk about PSP2 next year, shall we... it's not existing till there.

This thread is about the graphics, no ...the games of now.

Around the Network

Those graphics were AMAZING for a handheld! Nintendo will have to announce a successor to the Wii soon, they can't have their handheld having comparable graphics surely! Am really impressed by those graphics and can't help thinking Sony have missed the boat not unveiling the PSP2. Judging by the games shown for the 3ds it looks set to gobble up the WHOLE handheld market. There's games there for "core", "hardcore", "expanded", "bridge".... EVERYONE!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
superchunk said:

Holy crap! Those rumors of better than Wii and approaching PS360 graphics are true.

not PS360

now just a small price

Technically they don't have to make the game in 3D which is actually making the game render twice so you cna have the 3D effect... if you just made your game 2D you free up a lot of horsepower... what could your game look like then? It might BE more powerful than a Wii as crazy as that sounds to me...

it can be more powerfull than the Wii but not PS360 graphics,no way near them

also yes the games are already 3D but not 3D viewed as of now but you also have to specially define and make work how 3D games will be displayed and how consumer will be able to see them so it would differ from agme to game

Solid_Snake4RD said:

it will not match PS360 quality even at the end if those screenshots are real as PS360 launch graphics were far better

THOSE GRAPHICS are good but not incredible as we see them on PSP.and IWATA said we are giving it a HW graphic upgrade as it has been 6 years but they just upgraded it to PSP graphics and little more but not so big

price was not the fact why i was comparing it to PSP2 but the graphics.price is another problem

i think PSP2 announcement got delayed cause SONY maintains their console for 10 years and if they launched PSP2 then PSP life cycle would end easily in the next year and so not mainting their 10 year would only cost their image

yes 3D will be there in PSP2 now but they most likely didn't do it because of 3DS

You're being a fanboy here. The graphics of that MGS game are the same as PSP. The graphics of that RE game are better than PSP or Wii. Kid Icarus looks Wii-ish as well. This is 1st batch stuff. It will get far better as the devs mature with the hardware.

Don't be silly. PSP2 was not shown because it did not have the wow factor that 3DS has and Sony doesn't want to get stomped at the gate. Just like PS3 immediately added motion to their controller by launch, PSP2 will not be shown until TGS and it will have a 3D screen. Probably same one as its built by a 3rd party anyways. Question is if they will have the software.

I agreed with you on the price concern for the 3DS. I should've seperated it from my PSP2 comments.

andremop said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
superchunk said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
superchunk said:

not PS360

now just a small price

That's why I said 'approaching'. Keep in mind this is 1st batch of stuff. It will only get better, meaning it will match PS360 quality eventually. Of course this has a lot to do with screen size/resolution. But, that is still increadible.

Price I am also worried about and PSP2, bahahahahahaha.. I bet Sony was going to release it this E3 then saw the 3DS announcement not too long ago. That led them to go back to the drawing board. By TGS They'll show their new device with 3D and the same overall output as 3DS. It won't be better.

Well, let's talk about PSP2 next year, shall we... it's not existing till there.

This thread is about the graphics, no ...the games of now.

yes we will talk it later

but how iwate said its been 6 years so they gave it a graphic upgrade but those graphics were not really an upgrade as competitor handheld already have them

Around the Network

What was the bottom screen with Zelda on horse kinda like Ocarina?

And do u guys think this will be close to PSP's graohics capabilities? If it will then Ill buy one.

superchunk said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

You're being a fanboy here. The graphics of that MGS game are the same as PSP. The graphics of that RE game are better than PSP or Wii. Kid Icarus looks Wii-ish as well. This is 1st batch stuff. It will get far better as the devs mature with the hardware.

Don't be silly. PSP2 was not shown because it did not have the wow factor that 3DS has and Sony doesn't want to get stomped at the gate. Just like PS3 immediately added motion to their controller by launch, PSP2 will not be shown until TGS and it will have a 3D screen. Probably same one as its built by a 3rd party anyways. Question is if they will have the software.

I agreed with you on the price concern for the 3DS. I should've seperated it from my PSP2 comments.

yes they are the same or better than the PSP or Wii but not anywhere near PS360

PSPS even if it doesn't have the wow factor will be better in graphics and thats what i was talking about not about the wow factor or price or sales

Slimebeast said:

What was the bottom screen with Zelda on horse kinda like Ocarina?

And do u guys think this will be close to PSP's graohics capabilities? If it will then Ill buy one.

yes upto PSP but not upto PSP2

That was a long read. Wow.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Solid_Snake4RD said:

yes they are the same or better than the PSP or Wii but not anywhere near PS360

PSPS even if it doesn't have the wow factor will be better in graphics and thats what i was talking about not about the wow factor or price or sales

But what your missing is that its 1st batch of software is matching or beating PSP's fully matured best content. That logic implies that by years 2 or 3, the 3DS will have significantly better looking games. i.e. PS360 levels.