By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOVELY 3DS games screenshots collection!

Dazkarieh said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

you better watch your comments and no name calling or you will get banned

yes 3DS screens are close to Wii,PS2,PSP and on that only we are debating

the PSP2 graphical power over 3DS comment was because as 3DS was given a graphical upgrade PSP2 will have too

Don't worry about me getting banned. I didn't call you anything, just named your comments. And, yes, I can say it again.

It's like me saying X720 will be 5D and capable of processing as much as 4 PS4.

But continuing the debate (sorry, but your statment sound as absolute truth, not debate... but if you say so, i'll give it a try. PSP is much less capable than PS2, in terms of processing power, despite supporting almost every technincs you can use on PS2. The difference between PS2 and the Wii, in terms of processing power, it's about the same, but Wii is much more optimized and allows you much much more technical usage of the hardware. I could say many examples, but a simple example is textures. On of PS2 problems was texturing. It allowed a maximum of 16bit color, and even this is theoreticaly. The Wii is in a complete other level.

It's impossible to do what you want: mathematicaly compare the difference between consoles graphical capabilities. But I the difference between PSP and Wii is bigger than Wii / HD Twins.

Such as the comments like "3DS is close to Wii" it's completely unrealistic. I would say it'll allow you to go to PS2 graphics some day, without the limitations PS2 had, which will make 3DS visuals look much better.

yes i agree that 3DS viduals look stunning but again why you started debating with me was that you confronted by reply to people talking about 3DS reaching PS360 which i didn't agree

you are just misunderstanding my comments

Around the Network
dahuman said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
dahuman said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Dazkarieh said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Dazkarieh said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

3DS graphics are near PSP,WII,PS2 which will be easily eclipsed like the graphical upgradation Nintendo did with 3DS by SONY doin it to PSP2

When you claim that PSP, PS2 and Wii are all at the same level graphically, it shows how much you know what you're talking about...

i am not saying the Wii PSP and PS2 have the same level graphically but they are all near each other capabilities

they are not far apart like PS360 to Wii

and my comment was only to reply to people talking about 3DS reaching PS360 ability

You're soooo wrong ;)

Your comment was fanboyish, like all other. Really, we don't even know if there will be a PSP2, but you already know it will destroy 3DS... the same way you know that PSP/PS2/Wii are all close graphically... lol

you better watch your comments and no name calling or you will get banned

yes 3DS screens are close to Wii,PS2,PSP and on that only we are debating

the PSP2 graphical power over 3DS comment was because as 3DS was given a graphical upgrade PSP2 will have too

dood, Wii is a lot more powerful than the PS2, PS2 was not even close to Game Cube in power, Nintendo was just stupid and went with 1.4GB media instead of full DVD which was full of fail, but power-wise, PS2 was far weaker, get your facts straight.

yes it is but the Wii graphics haven't showed that

when you normally look at them you don't find that much difference

again i am saying by reply was only to the person that claimed it 3DS was much better than Wii and approaching PS360

stop fighting with me

i had stoped this argument,but people again started

There is noway, and I mean no way in hell, that PS2 can do SMG2 the way Wii renders it, nor can it do Monster Hunter Tri, nor can it do TvC, and sure as hell not Sin and Punishment 2 and look like they do on the Wii, not even close. I'm OK with you making the argument that the 3DS is not a power house like HD consoles much like how Desktop PCs are generally much more powerful than laptops, but's it's not OK to use false facts to support your arguments, that is NOT OK! OK?

i was just deabting the general look

anyways PEACE and i will agree with you

WOW! I want this now.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Christian973 said:

Can people stop replying to certain people's post and get back on-topic? it's a pointless argument as it seems to just be going back and forth with no point whatsoever.

that would be alright if people stopped claiming it to be more powerfull than it is

maybe if you stopped claiming YOU KNOW HOW POWERFUL IT IS.

You don't know.  We have plenty of screens to look at, from nes games to wii games all shown on the system.

We have developers saying it could push close to ps360 levels.

And here you are saying ONE game shown is only ps2 level so that is all the system is capable of.

besides why is psp2 even being talked about, did i miss it being revealed?  I don't recall a psp2 even being in existence.  This is about the lovely 3DS screenshots, not about how your hypothetical system will do what you say isn't possibile on the 3DS due to being a handheld, yet your handheld could do it.

irstupid said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Christian973 said:

Can people stop replying to certain people's post and get back on-topic? it's a pointless argument as it seems to just be going back and forth with no point whatsoever.

that would be alright if people stopped claiming it to be more powerfull than it is

You don't know.  We have plenty of screens to look at, from nes games to wii games all shown on the system.

And here you are saying ONE game shown is only ps2 level so that is all the system is capable of.

i only claimed it when people claimed 3DS as PS360

i have stopped now

from the current screens they look like PS2,PSP,WII little improved and better lighting and looking better on small screen

anyways i end it now

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
irstupid said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Christian973 said:

i have stopped now

from the current screens they look like PS2,PSP,WII little improved and better lighting and looking better on small screen

anyways i end it now

please stop saying psp, ps2, wii

You sound like a blind ass fanboy when you do

i'm surprised you aren't tossing in some ducktape while your at it

irstupid said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
irstupid said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Christian973 said:

i have stopped now

anyways i end it now

how do i sound like a fanboy as i am comparing 3DS to its own console of the company wii

you can use a ducktape if you want

you are lumping the psp, ps2 and wii all into the same group like they are the same graphics.

irstupid said:

you are lumping the psp, ps2 and wii all into the same group like they are the same graphics.

i was just saying by the look the graphics don't look so much more taking a leap than the PSP,PS2 and Wii

the lighting is better,small screen makes it look better and the processsor may also be more powerful than Wii

but comparing it to PS360 was what i was denying as it didn't take that huge leap otherwise its alrite as i have told so far

irstupid said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
irstupid said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Christian973 said:

i have stopped now

anyways i end it now

*joke* (For slow people)

The 3DS is just 2 DS's duck taped together. Then they just placed the 2 screens a little off from one another to view the 3D effect. The slider just moved those screens either directly over each other (3D off) or a little further appart (3D BACK ON!) hahahahaahha. sorry I had to...

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!