0 0 0%

1 17 3.41%

2 10 2.01%

3 26 5.22%

4 124 24.90%

5 321 64.46%

Total:498

4/5

Impressive showing for the Nintendo 3DS: great features, 3rd party support and big franchises like Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil are coming to the handheld. Donkey Kong Country made me try; it's about time we get a proper DK game instead of those lame Bongo games.

I found Epic Mickey dull, as well as Metroid. Zelda was nice, but the presentation had its problems.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:

4) Weak Zelda presentation for me, but everything else was excellent. If 3DS was releasing this year, I would have said 5.

Donkey Kong and Kid Icarus were both pleasent surprises. Loved what I saw of the new Kirby aswel. Made MS, EA and Ubi conferences look pathetic, honestly.

I was a bit dissappointed they didn't talk more about Golden SUN DS, but I did get a release time frame for THIS YEAR so I can't complain.

4 ≈ One

4.5 but I'll round up 'cause they delivered.

3DS looks great.  It's a pity I really don't use portables that much and don't like small screens but that is nonetheless a sweet device for those that do.

The big Wii titles look great, too, the interference notwithstanding.

Really nothing I didn't like.

Probably the most you could complain (hence the 4.5 view) is the wait for Zelda.

That definately took the notional 'lead' out the the big events so far for me.  Next up Sony.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Solid 4. I wasnt that impressed with Zelda, but damn near everything else was fantastic. Donkey Kong, the 3DS lineup, Epic Mickey, Kid Icarus, great lineup.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

Wagram said:

Project Sora which is a new Kid Icarus game.

Pretty good looking for a DS game, Based on the internet trailer though the graphics are still not as good as PSP IMO. But damn good.

Any more 3D stuff? I have an idea of how it works and what it looks like but am curious if they talked about specifics...

Wahts the 3d screen resolution?

Will it play movies?

What media formats will 3DS accept?

Backwards compatible in 3D with older DS games?

Stuff like that...

Around the Network

Donkey Kong Country made me cry so i give it a 5 for that ='(

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

5 out of F****** 5, from the ALFA to the OMEGA!!!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Pretty much an A.  So much content, so many surprises and announcements.  Nintendo really destroyed Microsoft, I'm keen to see how Sony responds.  I wouldn't want to be in their shoes...

It was easily one of the best conferences I've ever seen. It was awesome game after awesome game.

Doney Kong fuck yah! Most of the other games don't interest me, but danm at least they delivered games others might enjoy.

Goldeneye looks stupid with daniel craig, and the graphics look like it is still on the N64, it would be better for PS3/360.

The 3DS could rock, Nintendo has suprised me with a decent confrence!