3 26 5.22%

4 124 24.90%

5 321 64.46%

Total:498
Soriku said:
Wagram said:
Squall Strife said:

A shiny 5 for that lineup and 3DS!

You mean the lineup where they announced 1 game?

....the rest was a list of partners that PLAN to make games for the system.

They also listed IPs that would be on it which is good enough. Probably the games aren't that far in development...

Not just IPs, some of the announcements were specific titles (Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles, Resident Evil Revelations, etc).

Around the Network
puffy said:

That was full of win, man I cried watching DK and wow, Kid Icarus was a huge surprise! 

Zelda looks fantastic, OoT/MM artstyle was great

No Vitality Sensor was strange, and the fucking conference is still going on e3.nintendo.com, fucking awesome

I think your sig needs a little bit of updating. ;)

4.5 I'd say

even tho they didnt show my starfox wii

they showed a lot of great games and good comebacks from kirby and DK country

Kid icarus was crazy and mario sports mix looks really polish

Metroid was still the best thing of the show for me but Im still skeptic about motion plus on zelda but the game looked really nice ( like the new runnin)

overall I think they showed their games too fast

I wanted too see demos of metroid,kirby ,dk country and mario sports mix

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

DKC and "Sorry to keep you waiting" just blew everything out of the water

That was just amazing. Nintendo has sold me another Wii and a 3DS. How does anyone top Donkey Kong Country Returns? Great pacing(outside of the far too drawn out Zelda presentation), great announcements, not too much sales talk, and almost everything is something I want to play. Plus Nintendo walking models around strapped to 3DS's attached by umbilical cords? I'd love my model wife to birth a 3DS! Epic!

Why does everyone keep saying that Nintendo is relying on smaller titles this fall? DKC Returns and Wii Party are 10-20 million sellers in the making. I think people forget how big DKC was on the SNES.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

4/5

No Xenoblade release date for America

No real support to Third Parties (show a montage of their exclusive games for the console), no Conduit 2, NBA Jam, Samurai Warriors, only Epic Mickey and Goldeneye.

No The Last Story Trailer.

Everything else was great.

twistedcellz said:

4.5 I'd say

even tho they didnt show my starfox wii

they showed a lot of great games and good comebacks from kirby and DK country

Kid icarus was crazy and mario sports mix looks really polish

Metroid was still the best thing of the show for me but Im still skeptic about motion plus on zelda but the game looked really nice ( like the new runnin)

overall I think they showed their games too fast

I wanted too see demos of metroid,kirby ,dk country and mario sports mix

There should be lots of demos from now on. Oh, and a Star Fox for 3DS is almost confirmed.

Wow Nintendo just handed Microsoft their collective asses. I hope Sony brings something to the table because it would be a huge paradigm shift to say Nintendo won E3. LOL

EASY 5. Jesus christ nintendo, you raped MS conference and didn't even give Sony a chance to shine (IMO no way they can top it). I started watching it like 30 minutes after it started because I was SURE that I would have to skip some boring stuff but man I didn't skip anything.....DK COUNTRY?!? Oh man I'm buying a wii ASAP

Although the zelda part did look kinda bad, was laggy and didn't look 1 to 1 at all. There were times when he would swing his sword and Link would just stand there, or he would swing horizontally and Link would swing vertically. Besides that, the game looks really good.

Imjust going to say it was Awesome. Best conference in a loooooooooooooooooooooong time