By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Kinect from the maker of Rez

leo-j said:

everything microsoft has shown as about as impressive as that.. the only real impressive thing from kenet shown was ubisoft's game,

Your joking. They were leagues apart. This game here is a 2d plain. Essentially a mouse could do this.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
selnor said:
leo-j said:

everything microsoft has shown as about as impressive as that.. the only real impressive thing from kenet shown was ubisoft's game,

Your joking. They were leagues apart. This game here is a 2d plain. Essentially a mouse could do this.

Yeah, leo-j. I gotta agree with selnor on this one. Basically Child of Eden could even run on the Wii minus the HD graphics, it's that primitive.

Or literally a PC. The mouse would just move the cursor. 

It's very different from something like the Dance Central. Which needs entire body movements to replicate the 6000 dance moves for example. 

I guess none of you played Rez HD?

There is a reason the game looks so basic, thats the style!

It's also a lot of fun.

daroamer said:

I guess none of you played Rez HD?

There is a reason the game looks so basic, thats the style!

It's also a lot of fun.

They are philistines. There is no reasoning with them.

really leagues apart? The games microsoft showed were nothing impressive.. I mean eye toy kinetics was more impressive than that river raft game, and that sports game.. thing.. they weren't showing a "3D" space either.

mM
Around the Network

Child of Eden looks cool even though I have no idea how you are suppose to play it

Looks like it'll give me a headach!

Why the hell are we talking about the PS eye??

game looks awesome.

also, guys, don't worry, the PSEye can track the Z-space too.....

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

leo-j said:

you didn't like dance central? 

Kinect! who needs video games!

RolStoppable said:
Seece said:

Looks like it'll give me a headach!

Why the hell are we talking about the PS eye??

The game is multiplatform and since it's played with Kinect on the 360 it makes sense to assume that it can be played with the PS Eye on the PS3.

oh right very true, when people talk about the eye I keep forgetting that's the name of the current camera for PS3 ><