By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Immediate XBOX 360 PRICE CUT ANNOUNCED "$149.99"

Wasn't the arcade already close to that price almost two years ago with the rebate offerings?

Around the Network

My source is microsoft themselves on GT

mM

I don't understand the commotion about wireless with consoles.

ETHERNET IS INFINITELY BETTER!

I found a link saying the arcade will NOT be phased out and an arcade slim is on the way, I will edit post when i find it again.

Seece said:

I found a link saying the arcade will NOT be phased out and an arcade slim is on the way, I will edit post when i find it again.

If arcade slim is on its way then current arcade will be phased out.

Still, my hypothesis above is right, once old models are gone there will be a newer model 360 for $199 or lower.

Better wait if you want one.

Around the Network

He's right lol. I've seen the article on Gamespot. Anyways, they do plan to phase out the older models and replace them with the new 360's.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I hope they have a deal like this in Canada. And I hope it's bundled !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Sony won't drop price now, winning during the Summer slump just to piss MS off wouldn't be very smart, they can afford waiting till next Autumn.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Anybody else notice the PS3 Slim redesign looks kind of like the original Xbox 360 and the 360 Slim redesign looks like the Original PS3(Not in the physical shape but the Glossy finish, touch sensitive buttons.)

leo-j said:

if it's a phase out, it isn't smart..

because that would mean the new 360 will be the onlyproduct available at $299.. that vs a 299 ps3 isn't smart

That and I don't think PS3 will stay st $299, especially with all of these rumors of a $199 PS3 with a 60gb harddrive (AKA Sony's Arcade model)