By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

Visuals on the 3DS are about as good as they get on a handheld. And that's without even factoring in 3D effects.

Stereoscopic camera, gyro sensor, tilt accelerometer sensors, touch screen, analog nub... I'm amazed how much Nintendo was able to pack into this device.

If movie/video support is strong from studios, I'd buy one just to watch 3D movies on the go.

This is a real winner of a device.

Of course the question that begs to be answered is: MSRP?

Around the Network

woo time to jump into the sony thread

morenoingrato said:

http://kotaku.com/5564197/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-video-preview-starring-me

Zelda footage with 1:1 controls

there WAS tech issues in the stage, but here the controls look really somooth

Yeah, and they still have a year to make it even better! Zelda got a lot of mixed responses, but I'm still mega-hyped for it.

Khuutra said:
dahuman said:

oh fucking wow those RE shots are.... wow..... imagen that in 3D..... right in the palm of your hands, hot damnnnn!

Where? WHERE?

http://e3src.nintendo.com/3ds/game/?g=residentevil

The video of MGS on Kotaku looks amazing as well.  It looks just like the screen shots.  The only question remaining is if it is going to look this good during actual gameplay.  In the MGS video, you can tell the camera is being shifted around by the slider pad or whatever it is called, so that gives me some hope.  It is not just a static video playing on the 3DS.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

morenoingrato said:

http://kotaku.com/5564197/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-video-preview-starring-me

Now the conference just became perfect. Thanks!

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Awesome.  Controls work great confirmed.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

SaviorX said:

All we need is that FF6 or FF7 remake screen and my body will burst into flames.

My sentiments exactly! If sony is just half as epic... I'm gonna die

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Was never the biggest Paper Mario fan, but those screens look gorgeous..

OMG Mario Kart looks REALLY good! As Does Pilot Wings..

Oh man, Pilot Wings with the motion controls is going to RULE.. Too much awesomeness to handle right now.

Judging from the screens, the graphics seem to be somewhere between the Wii and the HD consoles, not bad at all :)

In fact, some of the screens, like the MGS and Resident Evil screens, actually look a little BETTER than some games on the HD consoles, though I gotta figure those are cutscenes..

NIntendo and Epic Mikey/Warren seem pretty close, it should be really good.

Soriku said:

Btw Nintendo have another event today like the one where they showed off Zelda's concept art and SSBB and such.

omg!!! when???

is it live? or at least live blog???